Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!

Also, Rush LB Aldon Smith would not fit in DEN.

At 6'4 265, where would he play?

The only place I could see A. Smith playing at
    is E. Dumervil's spot.

Is that really an upgrade?
    Yes, but that isn't going to happen.
    Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

He's just fooling around. This isn't NBA with 5 men on the field (making it a viable solution, financially). Not happening.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I think Von is speaking out to Elway in his own way,saying he wants Aldon Smith and Dareus if they become available.Von Miller would never leave Denver,he is a Broncos for life.

Comment

Dareus probably doesn't want to play in Denver after we snubbed him in the draft and drafted Miller instead of him like EVERYONE thought. However getting out of Buffalo might be enough incentive for him not to hold a grudge.
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

That is a scary though about the Lebron/Wade/Bosh thing considering you have no idea what this franchise will turn into post Peyton Manning. While it could seem like a longshot, it still is a little scary to read especially if we turn into a bad team once Manning retires.

Comment

I really hope Miller stays in Denver his full career. I'd cry if he left us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                I really hope Miller stays in Denver his full career. I'd cry if he left us.
                I would totally shed man tears
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Hilarious, but it would never work or happen. The NFL isn't the NBA and it doesn't function like the NBA.

The NBA revolves around the same 2-3 teams every year. The NFL constantly sees new contenders and such each year. No team would be able to financially account for three NFL superstars all on one side of the ball and not suffer a great deal on the other side.

Go ahead and put Tom Brady, Calvin Johnson, and Adrian Peterson on the same team, you'd have your fans sending in donations to get some defense and to provide other talent around them.

In basketball the financial infrastructure is completely different and only requires 12 players for a team.

Get Aldon Smith to come to the AFC and they can team up in the Pro Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                    That is a scary though about the Lebron/Wade/Bosh thing considering you have no idea what this franchise will turn into post Peyton Manning. While it could seem like a longshot, it still is a little scary to read especially if we turn into a bad team once Manning retires.
                    I worry about that too but we do hold a 5th year option on him and can tag him if need be, but it's a scary thought, shrugs.......

Comment

mmm.....so Aldon Smith has been held without a sack since Justin Smith got injured.......

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        I worry about that too but we do hold a 5th year option on him and can tag him if need be, but it's a scary thought, shrugs.......
                        Von is not going anywhere. I think its possible the Broncos may part ways with Doom before his contract is over, but they will make room to give Miller a record setting deal.

They may have to sacrifice elsewhere though as there are a lot of guys that have expiring contracts in 2014 and 2015. And not all of them will take discounts to stay.

Comment

Working...
                        X