X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    They say the memory is the first thing to go....
    I don't remember hearing anyone say that......................

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Before my 31st I couldn't remember whether I was turning 30 or 31...it was very weird haha
    This makes me feel so much better. I thought I was the only one. I was enjoying what I thought was my 32nd birthday and apparently it was my 33.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Just in time for them to legalize it for you folks.
    Yeah, go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Probably a good thing I stopped smoking copious amounts of SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Just in time for them to legalize it for you folks.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Probably a good thing I stopped smoking copious amounts of SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Before my 31st I couldn't remember whether I was turning 30 or 31...it was very weird haha

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    Dude just wait till you have to ask your mom or significant other how old you are. True story and it happens often.

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    I'm slowly starting to feel this way actually.

Everyone calls Peyton old, but he's only like 6 years older than me. Eli's older than me too, but only by a year...
    Dude just wait till you have to ask your mom or significant other how old you are. True story and it happens often.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    I thought I was the only one that thought this way.
    I'm slowly starting to feel this way actually.

Everyone calls Peyton old, but he's only like 6 years older than me. Eli's older than me too, but only by a year...

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    Watching Peyton get old makes me feel old. I still think of him as a young buck.

That's Stage 2 of old man disease -- first, the players that were already in the league when you came of age go. Then, the players your age go. Then, the young ones you remember coming into the league become the elder statesmen.
    I thought I was the only one that thought this way.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Watching Peyton get old makes me feel old. I still think of him as a young buck.

That's Stage 2 of old man disease -- first, the players that were already in the league when you came of age go. Then, the players your age go. Then, the young ones you remember coming into the league become the elder statesmen.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Wait a minute......what's happening to my special purpose!? Hey, this is like a ride!
    "Dear Family, guess what? Today, I found out what my special purpose is for...."

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    The Jerk is a great one... I've used qoutes from that movie before...
    Wait a minute......what's happening to my special purpose!? Hey, this is like a ride!

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Meaning of life!
    life of brian!
    sigh
    I actually own the entire box set of the flying circus dvds.

But to each their own.

hahaha

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    I don't know if we can be friends.. I might be so bold as to say that borders on a ban worthy offense
    haha. I dunno... I think it's because The Holy Grail had been hyped up SO much to me before I saw it that by the time I finally did see it, I just didn't see what was so funny. I get British dry humor too. I love British humor...but those movies... I dunno man.

I even had to watch The Holy Grail again in school and I thought: "alright, maybe it'll be like The Big Lebowski and I'll start liking it..." but no... it wasn't better the second time around either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X