John Elway Pre-Draft Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 16s
    Elway: "I eventually think we're going to be in good shape with Ryan [Clady]." Optimistic a new deal will get done this year. #broncos

Peter Burns ‏@PeterBurnsRadio 46s
    Good grief, John Elway could sell ice to Eskimos. BY THE TON!

Comment

The player was not available for me when i tried to tune in.Thanks for the updates Yakka!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
        The player was not available for me when i tried to tune in.Thanks for the updates Yakka!
        Hope it wasn't a bad link! I know I had to open it up with IE.

Sorry if I caused anyone to miss it!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
          Hope it wasn't a bad link! I know I had to open it up with IE.

Sorry if I caused anyone to miss it!
          I tried with firefox,didn't try with another player.Maybe i will try with IE next time.

Comment

I found it very intersting that he mentioned Hillman and McGahee when talking about our running backs but not even a mention of Moreno. I might be reading into it a lil much but it struck me right away.

I also loved when he was asked if he had been GM of the team he was QBing back in the day what would he do and he basically said It would be alot different team around him
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              I found it very intersting that he mentioned Hillman and McGahee when talking about our running backs but not even a mention of Moreno. I might be reading into it a lil much but it struck me right away.

I also loved when he was asked if he had been GM of the team he was QBing back in the day what would he do and he basically said It would be alot different team around him
              He is probably still pissed at Moreno for not gutting it out in the Ravens game. Moreno left that game without even a limp, no crutches, no boot, no brace, etc. so he obviously wasn't hurt that bad and Elway may have taken exception to the lack of willingness to play while he was a little dinged up. Obviously this is speculation on my part.
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I remember everyone giving Elway loads of grief for taking a QB so early last year, considering it wasn't a pressing need. Boy howdy, does he ever look smart now...
                sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

So what do we know for sure? There will be a draft, and we will be involved. And we'll try to win all our games this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X