Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller - Broncos will be wayyyy better then last season

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...r-than-in-2012

Have to love the writer saying the division will provide 'greater resistance'. We will see, but I'm pretty skeptical about that. Don't see any of the 3 going over .500

There is no reason to think they would not be better. Second year with same offence and defence that ranked in the top 5 in just their first season. Most of team is still the same players. Elway had once again pulled a rabbit out of his hat when they snared Wes Welker. You add Welker to the #2 scoring offense in the nfl and it has no choice but to get better.
    sigpic

Comment

Von's just a positive guy. Always classy, and will always put his team first.

I agree, offensively this team will be much better and efficient. However I feel like the D is really going to hurt over the loss of Doom. Both leadership wise and on field talent wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
        Von's just a positive guy. Always classy, and will always put his team first.

I agree, offensively this team will be much better and efficient. However I feel like the D is really going to hurt over the loss of Doom. Both leadership wise and on field talent wise.
        He's just one player. Von will be much better this year than last year and I have a feeling that he will go for the strip sack more this year than he has in previous years. Wolfe will be much better. Guys like Jackson will see the field more. They upgraded significantly at DT. I think they will still have a very strong defensive line rotation and an excellent pass rush anchored by Von Miller.

Offense will be much much better. You have to imagine that Peyton would have tried to hit Welker on a 3rd and 7 to seal the game against Baltimore. Even if he wanted to play it safe, he could have run a draw where he is keyed in on Welker to move the defense a bit.

Bottom line: I'm excited for a parade in Denver

Comment

Working...
        X