http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...alries-of-2013

Best Rivalries of 2013

Broncos
    Patriots

Behind only

Seattle
    San Fran

We've come a LONG way since Elway came back
    Last edited by dizzolve; 05-10-2013, 08:54 AM.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...alries-of-2013

Best Rivalries of 2013

Broncos
    Patriots

Behind only

Seattle
    San Fran

We've come a LONG way since Elway came back
    It is kind of amazing the turn around we've had in a couple shorts years. A lot rests on Mannings shoulders, but we have built a SOLID team in a short amount of time. Been unreal

Comment

Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning is a much better rivalry that the 9ers vs the Seahawks.
      Denver Broncos GM
      Originally posted by Mosk
      Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
        Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning is a much better rivalry that the 9ers vs the Seahawks.
        Peyton vs Brady is a better rivalry then Wilson vs Capernick. But the Broncos vs Patriots is not a better rivalry then the seahawks and niners.

Comment

I cant WAIT to see Welker tear up the field IN New England! Such revenge for us and for Welker! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
            That is arguable. Perhaps based on their careers and names, Manning and Brady bring a unique excitement. But Kaepernik and Wilson have a multi-dimensional playstyle that I think is more"fun" to watch than the traditional dropback passer. Obviously Manning is a Bronco so of course we are biased, but from a neutral perspective I'd choose the other QB battle.

Comment

I think most neutrals would view Denver and NE as a much better match-up then Seattle and SF.

As well as the Brady, Manning match-up, its probably the 2 strongest teams in the league.

but I can understand why they chose it, because they are in the same division

Comment

I'll stick to the Broncos vs. Chiefs rivalry, thanks. After many years of hating on the Chiefs, I can't rank it lower than a Broncos vs. Patriots rivalry just because some writer wants it to be so.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
                  I'll stick to the Broncos vs. Chiefs rivalry, thanks. After many years of hating on the Chiefs, I can't rank it lower than a Broncos vs. Patriots rivalry just because some writer wants it to be so.
                  If only the Chiefs were relevant. And Raiders..... And Chargers.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    If only the Chiefs were relevant. And Raiders..... And Chargers.
                    The toilet looks good on them though.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
                      On an all-time scale you are totally right. And I would rank all our intra-division rivalries above Pats-Broncos. But even with that being said, Pats-Broncos has quietly been a great rivalry the past decade and a half. Starting with Shanny-Belicheat, the 2 have always combined for great games. Be it KO, Plummer, JC(till he and Champ got hurt), or even Tebow(first half he was killing them, lol!) it's always been a show even without the Manning vs Brady aspect.
                      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        The toilet looks good on them though.
                        Can't argue with that.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I wish the Chargers were playing like the Chargers of 2007, I wish the Raiders played like they did back in the day, by winning with a nasty demeanor, and the Chiefs may be on their way to the Chiefs we all knew and hated. I'd rather the rest of the division kick ass than suck, it would benefit us in several ways.
                          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

The Broncos vs Patriots might be the second best match up this season but as far as rivalries go, it's might not even be in the top ten, almost certainly not top five.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

The reason the Broncos/ Patriots get such high ratings is because of Manning vs Brady. When people vote they don't look at the past so much as they do the present. If we looked to the past then, Broncos vs Browns would get a lot of votes, Elway beat them twice in a row on the final drive of a game in the AFC championship.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X