Lets get these Guys in the HOF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
    he should be glad there is not an IQ limit on getting in..

great arm but not very bright..
    how many other pro athletes can claim that as well?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      how many other pro athletes can claim that as well?
      strong arm no brain?

cutler, jeff george head the list..

Comment

he should be glad there is not an IQ limit on getting in..

great arm but not very bright..
        Maybe I missed something but Bradshaw is far from a dumb football player.

He called his own plays when he played with the Steelers. He knows more about offensive football than the majority of QB's today!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          Are you just going by stats on these men or do you coincided thier over all impact on the game and its history?
          If thats the case then how did Curtis Martin get into the Hall of Fame???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post

He called his own plays when he played with the Steelers. He knows more about offensive football than the majority of QB's today!

Last QB to do so that I know of.
            sigpic

Comment

yep in the day and age of a 15 play playbook..

go ahead and believe he is a HOF guy.. If he had played for any other team not loaded with talent his career would have been a LOT SHORTER..

Comment

go ahead and believe he is a HOF guy.. If he had played for any other team not loaded with talent his career would have been a LOT SHORTER..
                But he didnt. He played for the Steelers, won 4 Super Bowls, an MVP award, 2x Super Bowl MVP's, called his own plays and Pro Football Hall of Fame 2nd team All-1970s Team.

If's and but's...If's and but's
                sigpic

Comment

But he didnt. He played for the Steelers, won 4 Super Bowls, an MVP award, 2x Super Bowl MVP's, called his own plays and Pro Football Hall of Fame 2nd team All-1970s Team.

If's and but's...If's and but's

I'll try again.. see if you get it..

.. If he had played for any other team not loaded with talent his career would have been a LOT SHORTER..

he is dumber than a rock..

he played in an era of simpler defenses, with outstanding talent around him, just how many of his team mates are HOF'ers..

because they were does not mean he should be..

Comment

I'll try again.. see if you get it..

.. If he had played for any other team not loaded with talent his career would have been a LOT SHORTER..

he is dumber than a rock..

he played in an era of simpler defenses, with outstanding talent around him, just how many of his team mates are HOF'ers..

because they were does not mean he should be..
                    I'll jump in on this......4 SB wins in 6 years, 2 time SB MVP, league MVP. I have no idea why some people don't think he belongs in the HoF. Maybe he isn't the brightest bulb in the room...it's football, not rocket science.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      I'll jump in on this......4 SB wins in 6 years, 2 time SB MVP, league MVP. I have no idea why some people don't think he belongs in the HoF. Maybe he isn't the brightest bulb in the room...it's football, not rocket science.
                      I'll try this again..

so he was MVP if you are the best of NOT SO GOOD (QB's of the era).. and had a great TEAM around him..

Does anyone think he would have won those games without a superb Defense? Absolutely he would not have..

most players of those teams he was on, if they had a pulse are in the HOF..
                      So he as QB gets the glory..

I think he is just a shade more intelligent than a cretin.. IMO not HOF material for a multitude of reasons...

Comment

Working...
                      X