Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiszla: Gradishar deserves spot in Hall, and so do four other Broncos

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_...-do?source=rss

I completley agree! Especially given some of the recent players inducted!
    BMF

Originally posted by Bronco1577 View Post
    http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_...-do?source=rss

I completley agree! Especially given some of the recent players inducted!
    Hall's a freaking joke when it comes to the Broncos...Wouldn't surprise me if Manning failed to get in simply because he had the greatest QB career of all time but made the mistake of joining the Broncos at the end of it.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice read--I agree--cps
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

After reading this article, one can only wonder how does this voting system become so ludicrously filled with ignorance...

Comment

East coast bias. There are several Broncos that need to be in now over guys already in!
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Where's Tom Jackson? He's put up with Chris Berman for a LONG time. That alone should put him in the HOF
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

The HoF is a joke unless ur a fan who lives in one of the major cities

Until all teams are treated equal regardless of influence the HoF will mean slighty more then the pro bowl imo
              Let's Ride!

Comment

I completely forgot about Jackson but how about guys like Mark Schlereth and Howard Griffith or would it be to soon to consider them?

Comment

Add Rod Smith to that list. If Lynn Swann and John Stallworth can get in (which is a joke imo) tehn Smith should be first ballot. More receptions and yards than both of them, and 2 rings after not even being drafted. He better get in!

Comment

Would love to see Smith and Mec get some recognition from someone other than Broncos nation I think Smith is the best UFA to play the game but that might be my orange specks
                    sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Hall's a freaking joke when it comes to the Broncos...Wouldn't surprise me if Manning failed to get in simply because he had the greatest QB career of all time but made the mistake of joining the Broncos at the end of it.
                      Whoa! That totally needs to be reworded............
                      sigpic

Comment

Not being from Denver, or Colorado, or anywhere nearby......I had choices as to which NFL team to call "my fav." But there's no doubt, I became a big Gradishar fan at about the same time I became a Broncos fan. I also liked Jackson a lot! This was a strong defensive team thanks to those amazing LBs.

Gradishar is Hall of Fame in my books. He was the epitome of being a linebacker.

I hope some people wake up soon.....and yes, there are more Broncos who need some serious consideration!!!!

Comment

Agree with everyone on the list and as others have said, Rod Smith should be getting more consideration. I'd also like to see Jason Elam get some HOF recognition.
                          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                          Adopted By:
                          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                          Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                            Agree with everyone on the list and as others have said, Rod Smith should be getting more consideration. I'd also like to see Jason Elam get some HOF recognition.
                            that one is never gonna happen. It would take an absolutely amazing kicker to make the HoF. Only 3 kickers, and only 1 fulltime kicker, in the HoF now. last one inducted was 1991.
                            sigpic

Comment

We have a lot of players that could/should be in the HOF but because we are not one of the preferred teams we get snuffed every year. The nominations into the HOF are a popularity vote so unless you are one of those popular guys or are on one of the preferred teams you do not get any consideration.

We had the Orange Crush defense and not one of those players is in the HOF. It is actually pretty pathetic that such a dominating defense has no players in the HOF.

We won 2 Superbowls in a row and all we get is Elway & Zimmerman. Come on, really. Elway was a no brainer as he carried horrible teams into the playoffs year after year and went to 5 Superbowls.

Well rant over, The HOF is a joke and is getting worse every year.
                              sigpic
                              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X