No announcement yet.

Incarcerated Bob says Manning is hurt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incarcerated Bob says Manning is hurt.

I know there are some posters here who worship the ground IB walks on, so here's a story from him that came out almost a week ago (surprised it isn't on here)

Pain/numbness in Manning's arm/neck. Take it fwiw just a rumor I guess, but IB hasn't been wrong on Manning yet.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 07-13-2013, 06:32 PM. Reason: Link removed, IPable.

Any video of him throwing at the Manning Passing Academy this weekend?

Comment

I saw that too.

He may be right but Manning has said this is the best he's felt in awhile. He took time off this year to rest.

Haven't seen it reported anywhere else though.

Comment

He's throwing at the passing academy b/c there's all sort of tweets from HS WRs who say they just caught a pass from him. Can't say if he's in pain though but when he was hurt prior to his surgery he participating only as a coach in the passing academy and didn't throw any passes.

Comment

This guy says anything to get web site hits....

Comment

I'd rather watch Battlefield Earth from start to finish than read any of the garbage this guy spews.

Comment

It was posted but there was some profanity in the Tweets so it was deleted and the original poster chose not to repost.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't believe any of it, if schefter reports it then fine but as for right now, NO...

Comment

Working...
                X