Von Miller facing 4 game suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    How big of a tool do you feel like right now?
    sigpic

Comment

• Only way for the media slander to stop is for the league to start fining the networks who release false information.*

ESPN is quickly becoming the tmz of sports. Perfect example is the last article about Adrian Peterson.

Unfortunately these media sources have dumbed down their work so the unit aware can run with a story with out reading the entire article. So many open ended assumptions are being made it makes you wonder if they are being told to make the reader feel that question marks are indeed facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ bronco View Post
        VON is not required to say anything, this is true, but...
        He tried to make it sound like "confidentiality prohibited from saying anything and you are smart enough to know thats just horse-droppings !
        While it's entirely plausible that he doesn't want to discuss it because he's guilty, it's also completely plausible that in deference to the league's likely desire to keep this out of the media, he's keeping quiet.

Granted, his wording is a bit inaccurate, but I think you should be the last person on here to criticize over that sort of thing (no offense or insult intended).

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
        Only way for the media slander to stop is for the league to start fining the networks who release false information.*
        Thankfully, random corporations don't have the power to simply fine other corporations and/or people for their actions.

If the "media" truly is spreading harmful lies about an individual or entity, their recourse is through the courts. Why isn't that sufficient?
        "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
        "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

• Originally posted by dbjeff View Post
          If the "media" truly is spreading harmful lies about an individual or entity, their recourse is through the courts. Why isn't that sufficient?
          Is it ever?
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by dbjeff View Post
            While it's entirely plausible that he doesn't want to discuss it because he's guilty, it's also completely plausible that in deference to the league's likely desire to keep this out of the media, he's keeping quiet.

Granted, his wording is a bit inaccurate, but I think you should be the last person on here to criticize over that sort of thing (no offense or insult intended).

Thankfully, random corporations don't have the power to simply fine other corporations and/or people for their actions.

whatchu talkin bout willis?

Comment

• Mario Vetanze ‏@Sports_Pyramid 2h Von Miller's ban stems from him skipping a counseling session or test, but he did so because he was in Afghanistan

Wow if this is true I would expect it thrown out.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Wow, him missing a test for that reason seems extremely legit. It seems highly likely this will work out in our/his favor.

Again, still very concerned how this leak and the irresponsible media reports have dragged him through the freaking mud. I wish they could be held accountable somehow.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  Wow, him missing a test for that reason seems extremely legit. It seems highly likely this will work out in our/his favor.

Again, still very concerned how this leak and the irresponsible media reports have dragged him through the freaking mud. I wish they could be held accountable somehow.
                  Hold them accountable by not listening to them or reading their reports. This piece of work Brandon Krisztal from the fan is the one who started these ecstasy rumers
                  Last edited by Matymaddog; 07-28-2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ bronco View Post
                    VON is in the drug program for a reason, he failed a drug test !
                    thats reality boys and girls!
                    he has already selfishly let his team down ONCE, confirmed.
                    This may be his SECOND infraction, so unless they notified VON via the dove valley fax machine, I dont espect leniancy from the league because he missed a scheduled, drug program appointment.
                    Well it doesn't really matter what you expect. The league looks at these things on a case by case basis. We'll know soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X