No announcement yet.

Training Camp Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how Quinton Carter is doing? I'm hoping he has healed up and can take his spot next to Moore
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
      Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 2m

Manning throwing at Tony Carter over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Poor guy is getting toasted
      He's a good Corner. He won't remember it from play to play.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        I doubt he will be out 12 weeks. With modern treatment that NFL players back I could see him missing two games tops
        The thing with high ankle sprains if brought back to early they can really linger. Then we also have to consider once he does come back he will probably need 1 or 2 games to get back to full gear (conditioning wise).

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
          I may have exaggerated
          It's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            hyperbole ..
            Dammit Sam, I've told you a million times to stop using that word!

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
              Dammit Sam, I've told you a million times to stop using that word!
              Oops!

Comment

• @MikeKlis: High ankle sprain 2 to 3 weeks for Dominique Rodgers cromartie

Comment

• Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                  @MikeKlis: High ankle sprain 2 to 3 weeks for Dominique Rodgers cromartie
                  Seems ambitious for a high ankle sprain, must not be that serious. Good news.

Comment

ThAts as good news as we could expect. Ready for week 1, we hope. I am tired of these injuries.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I wonder where the 12 weeks came from if now there only saying just 2 to 3 weeks
                      sigpic

Comment

Hope he's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                          Hope he's right.
                          You, me and all Broncos fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                            I wonder where the 12 weeks came from if now there only saying just 2 to 3 weeks
                            High ankle sprains can be pretty serious. This one must be very minor.

Comment

• Recovery time went from 12 wks to 3 wks, get a few more opinions and he may be back for practice tomorrow? lol
                              I sure don't want him to come back early and drag out the entire season.

Comment

• I guess as with anything there are varying degrees of high ankle sprains

Comment

Working...
                                X