X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodyard on Picking Peyton

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...4-5999dac61e2e

Nice little video

Man, that's awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    sigpic

Comment

On a side note, that was really tight coverage by David Bruton on Montee Ball.

Comment

Woodyard's been one of my favorite Broncos personalities for several years. Seems like a real likeable dude.

On another side note... I can't believe they're still running that same xfinity commercial. It seems like they haven't updated it in years.

Comment

Woodyard has a great sense of humor. Remember his Brian Dawkins impression? Epic
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Good looking and funny.

Woodyard seems like a great guy.
            Team Broncos!
            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
              Woodyard's been one of my favorite Broncos personalities for several years. Seems like a real likeable dude.

On another side note... I can't believe they're still running that same xfinity commercial. It seems like they haven't updated it in years.
              I cant stand that commercial!

Comment

I have liked Wood since his rookie year. Was not sure he would be as good as he turned out to be last year but it always seemed we did not have that many great options so why not give him a crack
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                X