Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source: Von Miller suspension wasn't triggered by positive drug test for Broncos LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all this talk that the 4 game suspension is due to missing meetings while on the USO tour and suspension is upheld. I hope Miller tells everyone on TV about it. So the SHIELD can get whats due to them for even allowing this to get to this point.

But we also must remember Von was on the program for failing test twice, and he should have called or done what was needed knowing he was leaving town, even if it was for this great reason of giving emotional support to our SOLDIERS.

I'm not sure I have ever said anything on here, but I know we have some soldiers on this site and maybe some retired. I SALUTE YOU, I APPLAUD YOU, I PRAY FOR YOU AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Comment

It doesn't matter that Von was in the program and had 2 strikes...last I heard it was three strikes and you're out. We shouldn't have even known he was in the program...

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post
        It doesn't matter that Von was in the program and had 2 strikes...last I heard it was three strikes and you're out. We shouldn't have even known he was in the program...
        This is definitely true. the thing is he did get a 3rd strike for missing an appointment. If he knows the next one can cause a suspension he needs to talk to the big heads to see if the trip is okay. Now if he got the message to go test while in afghanistan then not his fault 1 single bit. I still believe no suspension is merited, but its up to the big heads in NY. We shall see what happens.

Comment

Does anyone know when we will hear the results of the appeal?

Comment

This month, at the pleasure of he who shall not be named.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              This month, at the pleasure of he who shall not be named.
              Voldemort???? Craaaaap.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                Voldemort???? Craaaaap.
                Worse. He who shall not be named is the one who suspended Voldemort.
                sigpic

Comment

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUSPENSION!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    Worse. He who shall not be named is the one who suspended Voldemort.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUSPENSION!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                        If all this talk that the 4 game suspension is due to missing meetings while on the USO tour and suspension is upheld. I hope Miller tells everyone on TV about it. So the SHIELD can get whats due to them for even allowing this to get to this point.

But we also must remember Von was on the program for failing test twice, and he should have called or done what was needed knowing he was leaving town, even if it was for this great reason of giving emotional support to our SOLDIERS.

I'm not sure I have ever said anything on here, but I know we have some soldiers on this site and maybe some retired. I SALUTE YOU, I APPLAUD YOU, I PRAY FOR YOU AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
                        I agree and you're welcome brother! :usa::usa::usa:
                        sigpic

Comment

I heard of Sirus last week from I believe Kliss and he was doing an interview and said he had knowledge of the reason for the suspension and wouldn't say what it was since he wasn't 100% sure, but did say if what he heard was true Von would be very lucky if its 2 games and not the 4.

So not looking good, the appeal is tomorrow so hopefully it will be over and we can move on

Comment

I heard on The Fan Friday that they had heard from 2 sources that it was a diluted urine sample but they weren't sure, only that they heard it from 2 independent sources.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

diluted urine? Is he not allowed to drink water? it is summertime after all. Or did he add water - Do they actually observe the urination? <--- I bet I get an infraction for that. Not sure why -these are valid issues to discuss- but then again - I always thought I was a good guy around here until certain mod convinced me otherwise - it's all good - I'll embrace it.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                diluted urine? Is he not allowed to drink water? it is summertime after all. Or did he add water - Do they actually observe the urination? <--- I bet I get an infraction for that. Not sure why -these are valid issues to discuss- but then again - I always thought I was a good guy around here until certain mod convinced me otherwise - it's all good - I'll embrace it.
                                Well from my understanding in order to dilute a sample, you essentially shock the body with an exorbitant amount of water. This results in very clear urine. This would not allow the urinalysis to get a result, thus making it an automatic positive. Like you said he might have just been hydrating, but people have been known to do it to avoid a positive test.
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X