Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source: Von Miller suspension wasn't triggered by positive drug test for Broncos LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johntbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    Was the suspension from a failed drug test or him missing a drug test....I've always thought the suspension was from him missing a drug test,but I've been reading it was from a diluted drug test...??????????
    No one has publicly said what the real reason was. Not sure if we will ever really know.

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    Was the suspension from a failed drug test or him missing a drug test....I've always thought the suspension was from him missing a drug test,but I've been reading it was from a diluted drug test...??????????

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Do we have another DJ Williams on our hands? What started out as a very promising summer has suddenly turned into a season of question marks due to the immaturity and selfishness of one talented player. So now, we go into the regular season without our two pass rushers and a suspect defense.
    I love how when a player does something wrong we have to start comparing to past trouble makers and making knee jerk statements like we picked the wrong player.... We have a von Miller on our hands. Time will tell what that entails.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 08-19-2013, 11:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    Do we have another DJ Williams on our hands? What started out as a very promising summer has suddenly turned into a season of question marks due to the immaturity and selfishness of one talented player. So now, we go into the regular season without our two pass rushers and a suspect defense.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Why 6?

When it rains, it pours.
    I think it was worded at least 6, that leads me to believe could be more

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Well from my understanding in order to dilute a sample, you essentially shock the body with an exorbitant amount of water. This results in very clear urine. This would not allow the urinalysis to get a result, thus making it an automatic positive. Like you said he might have just been hydrating, but people have been known to do it to avoid a positive test.
    NFL said it wasn't due to positive test. If that would make it automatically positive wouldn't that be in contradiction with the existing statement from the NFL? Sounds like more baseless speculation from a "source"

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Why 6?

When it rains, it pours.

Leave a comment:

• LegionOfVonDoom
    replied
    looks like Von will be suspended for 6 games today. Why 6 games?

trey wingo ‏@wingoz 1m

and there it is RT @AdamSchefter From @Mortreport and me Broncos Von Miller likely will be suspended as soon as today for at least 6 games.
    Expand

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 2m

BREAKING: Broncos LB Von Miller likely will be suspended as soon as today for at least 6 games. (via @MortReport and @AdamSchefter)

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    diluted urine? Is he not allowed to drink water? it is summertime after all. Or did he add water - Do they actually observe the urination? <--- I bet I get an infraction for that. Not sure why -these are valid issues to discuss- but then again - I always thought I was a good guy around here until certain mod convinced me otherwise - it's all good - I'll embrace it.
    Well from my understanding in order to dilute a sample, you essentially shock the body with an exorbitant amount of water. This results in very clear urine. This would not allow the urinalysis to get a result, thus making it an automatic positive. Like you said he might have just been hydrating, but people have been known to do it to avoid a positive test.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    diluted urine? Is he not allowed to drink water? it is summertime after all. Or did he add water - Do they actually observe the urination? <--- I bet I get an infraction for that. Not sure why -these are valid issues to discuss- but then again - I always thought I was a good guy around here until certain mod convinced me otherwise - it's all good - I'll embrace it.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    I heard on The Fan Friday that they had heard from 2 sources that it was a diluted urine sample but they weren't sure, only that they heard it from 2 independent sources.

Leave a comment:

• MHOC
    replied
    I heard of Sirus last week from I believe Kliss and he was doing an interview and said he had knowledge of the reason for the suspension and wouldn't say what it was since he wasn't 100% sure, but did say if what he heard was true Von would be very lucky if its 2 games and not the 4.

So not looking good, the appeal is tomorrow so hopefully it will be over and we can move on

Leave a comment:

• Buckin' Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    If all this talk that the 4 game suspension is due to missing meetings while on the USO tour and suspension is upheld. I hope Miller tells everyone on TV about it. So the SHIELD can get whats due to them for even allowing this to get to this point.

But we also must remember Von was on the program for failing test twice, and he should have called or done what was needed knowing he was leaving town, even if it was for this great reason of giving emotional support to our SOLDIERS.

I'm not sure I have ever said anything on here, but I know we have some soldiers on this site and maybe some retired. I SALUTE YOU, I APPLAUD YOU, I PRAY FOR YOU AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
    I agree and you're welcome brother! :usa::usa::usa:

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUSPENSION!

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Worse. He who shall not be named is the one who suspended Voldemort.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X