Demaryius Thomas becoming a 'Juggernaut' for Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Always knew my boy Thomas would be great...

He's a special WR
    This^^^^^^^^

Comment

I wonder how many Steeler fans think he's not top 5?

sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

The more I see and hear about DT, the more I am thrilled to have him in Denver. He seems like a decent guy who just wants to get better.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Comment

I cant wait to see what happens when safety's come up to help with Welker and all the underneath stuff, DT one on one wouldn't want to be the db with that assignment.
            sigpic

Comment

The man is something special. U can argue all day about the "top 5". But DT is my guy and as long as he's killin' defenses like he's been, in Orange, he's top 1!

Homerism? Maybe, but when one of OUR guys is in the conversation for tops in the league, who are we to say different, lol! As far as I'm concerned if they ain't scoring TD's for Mr.B and all us in Bronco country, they 2nd best. Because they weren't good enough to be Broncos!!!!!
              #swapping

Comment

Post of the day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                  The man is something special. U can argue all day about the "top 5". But DT is my guy and as long as he's killin' defenses like he's been, in Orange, he's top 1!

Homerism? Maybe, but when one of OUR guys is in the conversation for tops in the league, who are we to say different, lol! As far as I'm concerned if they ain't scoring TD's for Mr.B and all us in Bronco country, they 2nd best. Because they weren't good enough to be Broncos!!!!!

Great post.

Comment

The thing that I love about Thomas....

Outside of his freakishly god given physical nature and ability, he's humble as hell.

He knows his roots; the type of life he had and where he came from. He's a very young humble individual.

Comment

"The Unstopable DT" ... DT's quote to a CB each time he scores a touchdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75cVj4m2x0Q

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                        Cutler throwing to him a lot doesn't make him worse. He's a proven playmaker and definitely better than Thomas at this point in their careers.
                        Marshall had 194 targets and Thomas had 141. Marshall only had 70 more yards. Cutler's second best receiver didn't even have 30 catches. Thomas shares the ball with Decker. Granted, he has a much better QB, but I feel if Thomas had as many targets as Marshall did, he'd easily outplay him.

Another reason I think Thomas is better is because of his route running skills compared to Marshall. Brandon would have a hard time in this offense because he was always a terrible route runner. Thomas had issues too, but he really improved.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Brandon Marshall has gone on to become one of the best route runners in the NFL. He's a much better route runner than Demaryius Thomas at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                            The thing that I love about Thomas....

Outside of his freakishly god given physical nature and ability, he's humble as hell.

He knows his roots; the type of life he had and where he came from. He's a very young humble individual.
                            The very thing that made him a favorite of mine off the bat...love his attitude

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Brandon Marshall has gone on to become one of the best route runners in the NFL. He's a much better route runner than Demaryius Thomas at this point.
                              No, he's not

Demaryius honestly does not get the credit he deserves for his major route running improvements...he has honestly become a pretty damn good route runner ESPECIALLY considering his size and idk how everyone overlooks that so much

His route running is actually quite impressive now...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                                Marshall had 194 targets and Thomas had 141. Marshall only had 70 more yards. Cutler's second best receiver didn't even have 30 catches. Thomas shares the ball with Decker. Granted, he has a much better QB, but I feel if Thomas had as many targets as Marshall did, he'd easily outplay him.

Another reason I think Thomas is better is because of his route running skills compared to Marshall. Brandon would have a hard time in this offense because he was always a terrible route runner. Thomas had issues too, but he really improved.
                                Marshall is not a bad route runner. His routes are precise and smooth, and its noticeable if you watch him play with Cutler. He doesn't get separation from his speed, he gets it from nice routes which utilize his size.
                                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
                                X