Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRC carted off with apparent left leg injury..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaytea11
    replied
    Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Usually a 4-6 week injury, so he should only miss a couple of regular season games. As long as we're at full strength going into the postseason, we'll have a good regular season record regardless.
    Agreed. We are lucky that it's not a season ender. Of course it's not good, but could be so much worse.

Leave a comment:

• Doogansquest
    replied
    This doesn't matter. Injuries now aren't threatening. Take last year's Baltimore Ravens: lots of injuries early...played well enough to make the post-season...got healthy just in time...trophy.

I'd rather they happen now than later. Besides, this team still has plenty of talent between and on the sidelines to win while a few guys get healthy.

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    2 or 3 week doesn't sound too severe.

Hope for a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Usually a 4-6 week injury, so he should only miss a couple of regular season games. As long as we're at full strength going into the postseason, we'll have a good regular season record regardless.
    Exactly, as long as we aren't puttin guys in IR we can handle a few injuries like this. as long as we're healthy come playoffs and ready to make a run.

Leave a comment:

• broncolassiter
    replied
    I don't usually listen to Dukes on NFL network, but he said this just makes it fairer for the rest of the league. As long as Peyton is upright, we will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    It could of been been worse, gotta look at bright side. This sucks though.

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    The curse of the 1 year contract corners continues ...

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    At least Tony Carter is a decent #3 corner.
    Sounds like they basically picked on him the remainder of practice today and he got toasted several times. Of course it's PM and DT picking on him.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Even if it is a 2-3 week recovery I would put money on he doesn't practice till week 1

Leave a comment:

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    sounds like he will be back within the first few games of the year if not sooner. hey, it could be worse. he could be gone for the year.

look on the bright side, his legs will be more fresh as the season ends and we enter the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    I would be willing to call him "solid" even. Very comfortable with Tony.

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    They are saying 2-3 weeks, so must not be that severe. Good.
    Hopefully. Never know though. Guy is on a "prove it" contract so I bet he's gonna be working his butt off to get back.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    so...high ankle sprain....maybe out 4 weeks or so? less? more?

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    They are saying 2-3 weeks, so must not be that severe. Good.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Originally posted by bigdog1002 View Post
    It's a relief when compared to a season-ending injury. He might not miss any regular season games or he might miss one or two.. and CB is a pretty deep position on the team so yeah it's a relief to me.
    It may be a relief compared to a torn Achilles or ACL/MCL but its still a very tough injury.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X