Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke Ihenacho: Denver’s next undrafted gem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Del Rio was talking to the press earlier he said that he's the guy that's made the biggest jump from last season.

Comment

The great thing too is my Broncos GM Game Partner for the Ravens is SecondsAway131 and he had us pick him up in that game too.

We had lunch the other day and were laughing at how well Duke was playing and we wish that our grade could have been bumped up by Duke!!

I'm thinking of getting his jersey, though often once I get a players jersey they end up getting traded.
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Honestly I was expecting him to be released going into this offseason and stopped following him on twitter because most his posts were annoying. Glad to see him doing well this year though. He has a similar build to Dawkins and it sounds like he has gotten a bit faster.

Comment

I remember when we signed him and he was on a few lists as best possible undrafted free agents available.

Glad our "magic touch" with undrafted free agents continues. It is a tribute to finding good character guys and having the staff to coach them into NFL players.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Duke is tearing it up in the SF preseason game! Go Duke!

Comment

I heard he had like 6 tackles good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                I heard he had like 6 tackles good stuff
                7 tackles and a forced fumble. Looked real good, and all over the ball.

Comment

Ihenacho has been a very, very pleasant surprise...

Comment

Looked really good tonight, has me excited.

Comment

Living in Kentucky, my only source for news comes from here and the website. Checking in everyday it seems that his name comes up EVERY day for some play or series of plays he's made. This is good news for us. If Rahim lives up to potential, DRC comes back healthy, and Duke continues this balling, we have imo the best secondary in football. I left out Chris and Champ because, well they're Chris and Champ!!

Comment

Holy cow... he killed it out there tonight. Was all over the field. He's earned some heavy snaps this year, maybe even a starting spot.

Comment

Duke was flat out beast tonight. Broncos I think found their new starting safety.
                          sigpic

Comment

BOSS.

Missile vs. the run

Comment

If he gets a starting Safety job I might have to get the jersey...cool name too. He was awesome out there. Wouldn't that be nice to find out new Atwater, Lynch, Dawkins type player in the secondary.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                If he gets a starting Safety job I might have to get the jersey...cool name too. He was awesome out there. Wouldn't that be nice to find out new Atwater, Lynch, Dawkins type player in the secondary.
                                i need his jersey just cause of his name - would be awesome tho if we have indeed found a much needed safety who can ball hawk and make plays,.

Comment

Working...
                                X