Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke Ihenacho: Denver’s next undrafted gem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blondie79
    replied
    Looked really good tonight, has me excited.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Ihenacho has been a very, very pleasant surprise...

Leave a comment:

• LegionOfVonDoom
    replied
    Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
    I heard he had like 6 tackles good stuff
    7 tackles and a forced fumble. Looked real good, and all over the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Rarelyoffended
    replied
    I heard he had like 6 tackles good stuff

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Duke is tearing it up in the SF preseason game! Go Duke!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I remember when we signed him and he was on a few lists as best possible undrafted free agents available.

Glad our "magic touch" with undrafted free agents continues. It is a tribute to finding good character guys and having the staff to coach them into NFL players.

Leave a comment:

• orangecrushtime
    replied
    Honestly I was expecting him to be released going into this offseason and stopped following him on twitter because most his posts were annoying. Glad to see him doing well this year though. He has a similar build to Dawkins and it sounds like he has gotten a bit faster.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    The great thing too is my Broncos GM Game Partner for the Ravens is SecondsAway131 and he had us pick him up in that game too.

We had lunch the other day and were laughing at how well Duke was playing and we wish that our grade could have been bumped up by Duke!!

I'm thinking of getting his jersey, though often once I get a players jersey they end up getting traded.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    When Del Rio was talking to the press earlier he said that he's the guy that's made the biggest jump from last season.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Ive been to training camp a few times and Duke has been playing lights out. Seems like he big play potential.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoRider89
    replied
    I was about talk big junk lol but I'm happy for duke and I hope he is our starter!

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Sounds like he's balling out...a nice surprise

Leave a comment:

• Tarheel23
    replied
    Not gonna lie you got me. I was gonna come to this thread and spew hate lol.

Leave a comment:

• B Real 15
    replied
    Hearing this gets me excited about this kid. I hope he continues to flourish!!

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Sounds like Denver might of found another diamond in the rough. I will keep my eyes on this kid.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X