Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke Ihenacho: Denver’s next undrafted gem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute stud tonight. He should win the starting job.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

He played amazing tonight. 7 Tackles and a forced fumble in limited time is amazing. I wouldn't say he's a starter after one game during the preseason though. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I do think he has a good shot at it though and I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        If he gets a starting Safety job I might have to get the jersey...cool name too. He was awesome out there. Wouldn't that be nice to find out new Atwater, Lynch, Dawkins type player in the secondary.
        Great investment. You should do it with your luck he will turn out to be next great Broncos Safety like Atwater, Lynch, were.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          Great investment. You should do it with your luck he will turn out to be next great Broncos Safety like Atwater, Lynch, were.
          I hate getting active players. I got a lynch as a gift and I got lucky he retired and didn't play for another team. I have a champ, also as a gift. Every other jersey is a retired player I liked....Elway, Davis etc. just converting one to an Atwater as soon as my decals come it.

I was set on a doom, thank God I was going to wait until I was in Denver to buy it....

A duke might be cool though. We will see
          sigpic

Comment

He performed incredibly well, the standout player defensively in my opinion. He flew up in run support, did what was needed against the pass, and caused a turnover. If he keeps this up he'll start, no doubt. It wasn't like he stood out against a bunch of 3rd string guys, either, he was in there with the best.

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
              7 tackles and a forced fumble. Looked real good, and all over the ball.
              Did not get to watch whole game but there should be a min 1 pass defended as well
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                Did not get to watch whole game but there should be a min 1 pass defended as well
                He knocked away a pass on third down, or was right on the play.

Comment

Looked like B Dawk. Thought he would make the team a long long time ago. Absolute animal last night. Go Nacho.

Comment

Was always around the ball and was flying around this guy is doin great hopefully he becomes a play making safety we've lacked for some time

Comment

Working...
                    X