Broncos Rookie Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Moreno could be starting somewhere else next year. I don't think the Broncos are going to offer him much to stay.
    I don't think the Broncos keep Moreno next year at all unless he really tears it up this season. He is owed a pretty hefty club option if he stays.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
      IDK man. I could see Tony Carter becoming a #2 CB for many teams in this league. And whichever safety(s) we end up cutting might make a good run for a job as well. Rahim Moore, Mike Adams, David Bruton, Quinton Carter, Duke Ihenacho, Quentin Jammer... I doubt we keep all 6, and there are some teams with serious ?s in the back end of their defenses...
      Tony carter will make the roster, imo. If he is cut...it's slightly possible he starts somewhere but it would have to be a very needy team.

At safety, Adams might start somewhere but again, I think he makes the team. Carter and Jammer are the only other ones who might be cut and I don't see either of them starting anywhere.
      sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear the rookies are doing well. I was very excited about Williams, Ball, and Smith. Smith will be very intriguing to watch this year, he has the pass rushing knack. I liked watching shine against Bama.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
          Our DB group this year is deep; some really solid players are going to lose jobs. Hard to really see 6 CBs making the team, so I think Tony Carter is going to be the odd man out. The FO has invested too high of quality draft picks in Bolden and Webster to give up on them already and risk losing them to another team on waivers. And S is another beast. Oh well, this is a good problem to have...
          With DRC possibly missing Week 1, I doubt we carry four corners.

Most likely all six make it or should anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            Glad to hear the rookies are doing well. I was very excited about Williams, Ball, and Smith. Smith will be very intriguing to watch this year, he has the pass rushing knack. I liked watching shine against Bama.
            I'm excited that smith has been exceeding expectations as a pass rusher and run stopper. We have massively upgraded our defensive line into one of the better units in the league in only 3 years under Elway
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              I'm excited that smith has been exceeding expectations as a pass rusher and run stopper. We have massively upgraded our defensive line into one of the better units in the league in only 3 years under Elway
              Hope it continues.

DE is my top need in the 14 draft.

Depending if Nacho is the real deal.

That knocks out SS as a need if he is.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Me either. I'm guessing six Corners and four Safeties.
                Great post. Most likley outcome.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  Hope it continues.

DE is my top need in the 14 draft.

Depending if Nacho is the real deal.

That knocks out SS as a need if he is.
                  Ya I think DE could be a need as well, never sold on a guy until the real Sundays start. I still think DT could be a need.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                    I've read little to nothing indicating that Smith has been exceeding any expectations outside of being healthy. I read he beat a 3rd string OT once or twice for a possible sack but nothing outside of that. All the noise at DE in camp has been about Jackson, Beal, and Ayers

Comment

I hope Sly gets to go up against SF's first team. I would really like to see how he does against the stout interior of the 49ers.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Can't wait to see the rookies battle it out in the preseason for the final roster spots. It will give us an idea of how we are doing in our draft selections.

Preseason is a good gauge for how well we have done in the off season.

sigpic
                        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                        X