Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley needs wrist surgery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bradley needs wrist surgery

    Jon Heath ‏@JHSMDEN 3m

    According to @MikeKlis, Stewart Bradley needs wrist surgery and Wesley Woodyard has been moved to MLB. That puts Danny Trevathan at WLB.

  • #2
    Beat me to it

    This probably the best LB corps the Broncos an put out on the field with Miller likely to be suspended. I think they'll do fine.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't think Bradley will be missed, unless we get bitten again by the injury bug. He looked lost out there Saturday.
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
        Jon Heath ‏@JHSMDEN 3m

        According to @MikeKlis, Stewart Bradley needs wrist surgery and Wesley Woodyard has been moved to MLB. That puts Danny Trevathan at WLB.
        Normally I don't like seeing players get injured, this injury improves the team because he shouldn't have been starting anyway. No biggie
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Who is playing Sam with Von suspended?

          Irving? Phillips?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gsam View Post
            Who is playing Sam with Von suspended?

            Irving? Phillips?
            Would be Phillips more than likely.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gsam View Post
              Who is playing Sam with Von suspended?

              Irving? Phillips?
              Irving in the base D, Phillips in sub packages.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                Would be Phillips more than likely.

                Thanks. I was hoping Irving finds a way on the field (without an injury to someone) but its sounding like hes not ready yet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                  Irving in the base D, Phillips in sub packages.

                  Excellent. I really think this Kid is gonna be one of those gamers who turns it on during the game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah sorry I just read that Irving is #2 in the base D ...

                    with that said ... I sure hope he can turn it on because if we lose Von now for 6 games as is being reported ... we're gonna need all the help we can get out there!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tbh I think I would've rather have had Woodyard there even before Bradley got hurt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                        Tbh I think I would've rather have had Woodyard there even before Bradley got hurt
                        With Trevathan on the weak side it's a better combo I agree but it'll be easier to run up the middle against

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                          With Trevathan on the weak side it's a better combo I agree but it'll be easier to run up the middle against
                          Guess we are just gonna hope that Sly, Pot Roast and Big Vick are up to the task

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                            Guess we are just gonna hope that Sly, Pot Roast and Big Vick are up to the task
                            100% agreement. If the DT's can keep the guards tied up then it should free our LB's to flow to the football...in theory anyways.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
                              100% agreement. If the DT's can keep the guards tied up then it should free our LB's to flow to the football...in theory anyways.
                              They did a pretty decent job against SF and Seattle
                              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X