Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaver Siliga traded to Sea

sealver siliga ‏@S_Siliga 4m

It's official just got traded to the Seattle Seahawks! Thanks denver broncos organization for everything they've done for me. New journey!

we get a guard
    Dov Kleiman ‏@NFL_RealUpdates 1m

RT @JayGlazer: Seattle guard John Moffitt NOT traded to Cleveland, he has been traded to Denver Broncos
    Last edited by LegionOfVonDoom; 08-20-2013, 03:04 PM.

neat. Good luck Sealver.

Comment

26 years old, started 6 games for the Seahawks last season. Anyone know anything else on him?

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post
        26 years old, started 6 games for the Seahawks last season. Anyone know anything else on him?
        He went to Wisconsin, a lot of the concerns for him coming out were his pass blocking and his overall athleticism. He is a mauler in the run game though. Solid backup that has a chance to show something immediately with Vasquez banged up. I don't think he's going to be put at C, although I suppose he could play LG while Beadles slides over to C.

Although he was traded to Cleveland earlier and the trade was voided. I'm not sure what caused that, but apparently it doesn't concern Elway. Elway got a great deal here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post
          Not really, Cleveland was really excited to get him. Cleveland newspapers even have articles about him. Weird situation. Maybe they were like "sorry about playing dirty in that preseason game, you want this guard?"

Comment

Moffitt is a funny character if you watch Real Rob Report. Talented Guard out of Wisconsin. but injuries have held him back.

This reminds me a bit of the Bunkley trade. Bunkley was traded to Cleveland but failed physical, it was voided then traded to us.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
              Moffitt is a funny character if you watch Real Rob Report. Talented Guard out of Wisconsin. but injuries have held him back.

This reminds me a bit of the Bunkley trade. Bunkley was traded to Cleveland but failed physical, it was voided then traded to us.
              And we got both of them for next to nothing. He can really help our o-line out with all the injuries we have and he improves our overall depth.

Comment

Horrible trade! Huge trouble maker! OMG!!! Look at this

Seahawks OG John Moffitt pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was fined $1,407.
                Moffitt also received a suspended sentence of 24 months in jail, but he won't have to serve it as long as he avoids further legal trouble. Moffitt originally faced two misdemeanor charges -- criminal trespassing and obstruction of a law enforcement officer -- following a series of three different incidents at Bellevue Square mall. He shouldn't face any discipline from the NFL. Jun 17 - 6:10 PM

(I am kidding btw)

Comment

A move such as this should have been done at least a month ago, if not several months ago. The Broncos are desperate for OL talent, and with all the surgeries that took place after the end of last season, not even considering the more recent injuries, this sort of move is long overdue. At this point, it's too late to get this guy out on the field before the season starts.

In any case, and as much as I liked Siliga, I applaud the move.

Comment

O- line depth has been a huge issue for a long time. Glad to see Elway realizes and is trying to better the area.
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

our new guard

Comment

He's probably better than Lilja right now to tell you the truth. The latter missed a couple of blocks the other night and just really has not impressed me at all. It's quite possible that neither of them make the team though if Kuper is able to come back within the next two weeks though...

Comment

Those shorts are not something i would have posted! LOL! But i think the trade was good and i believe that they traded Siliga because they like the UDFA Romney Fuga.

Comment

Originally posted by since 86 View Post
                              Those shorts are not something i would have posted! LOL! But i think the trade was good and i believe that they traded Siliga because they like the UDFA Romney Fuga.
                              I noticed Fuga the first preseason game, I had no idea we had him. That's a big dude and probably worth stashing on the practice squad
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                              X