Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ rofl yea he does

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    Rewatching the game, Sealver had a huge game even if it was against second stringers. He was plugging the run like it was nothing. I don't know. Watching Moffitt and Siliga in this game if I had to choose, it's Siliga. We must really be focused in on Unrein as the 4th and Fuga as a PS player. I can definitely see why the Seahawks wanted Siliga. He was grounds more dominant than Moffitt at getting his job done. Moffit got knocked on his butt by Trev at one point. He's got a fair amount to improve upon. Siliga looked solid in comparison
    In the SEA vs MINN game he got blown off the ball late in the game. It was pretty ugly. But the game as a whole was decent.

Im not completely comfortable diluting the depth of the D Line. I hope Knighton can show a little more 'Vickerson' in his game. I wonder if we end up giving Bannan a call before the end of the season. He hasn't found a job yet has he?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      ^ rofl yea he does

In the SEA vs MINN game he got blown off the ball late in the game. It was pretty ugly. But the game as a whole was decent.

Im not completely comfortable diluting the depth of the D Line. I hope Knighton can show a little more 'Vickerson' in his game. I wonder if we end up giving Bannan a call before the end of the season. He hasn't found a job yet has he?
      I believe bannan signed with the Vikings. Unrien played well against Seattle, Williams will be the starter eventually this season over knighton and big Vick will be big Vick. Our DT depth is much better then it has been in 10 years
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

John Moffitt is a (distant) cousin of mine!
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
          John Moffitt is a (distant) cousin of mine!
          We're done.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Not bad, he was a game day inactive most of the season last year, his best bet would have been the practice squad and in return to we improve the depth on the offensive line.
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Vasquez has a history of knee injuries, Moffitt is definitely going to get a chance at some point this season to show what he can do.

Comment

He's under contract for 2 more years, potentially could replace Beadles if he costs too much.

Young, OL depth never a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                X