Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos announce cuts

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m

Broncos to announce roster transactions soon including WR Greg Orton (waived/injured) and C Quentin Saulsberry.

Wow - couldn't get rid of the. Fast enough I guess
    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Wide receiver Kemonte Bateman, cornerback Mario Butler, guard Manase Foketi, quarterback Ryan Katz, linebacker Uona Kaveinga, cornerback Nigel Malone, tight end Deangelo Peterson, defensive end Lanston Tanyi and center Quentin Saulsberry were waived Sunday afternoon. Wide receivers Quincy McDuffie and Greg Orton were waived/injured.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

No surprises so far

Comment

Shame about Foketi, I liked him in college

Comment

For a team like the Raiders, this time of year must feel like Christmas.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
              For a team like the Raiders, this time of year must feel like Christmas.
              shots fired. lol

Comment

Nothing hugely surprising so far.

Hoping we can stash Foketi on the PS.

Comment

I'm surprised that more WRs were cut than Lineman
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    Nothing hugely surprising so far.

Hoping we can stash Foketi on the PS.
                    Getting cut this early probably means he won't be on the practice squad. Greg Orton will most likely go on injured reserve. Can't make the club if you are in the tub after all his preseason hype.
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I'm thiking Orton may end up with McCoy as a charger:doh:
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I have a feeling Orton gets picked up and likely by a team we wish he didn't like BAL, KC, SD, or OAK...should've kept him over Gerell Robinson for sure imo

not that anyone in there is likely to compete with us besides the Ravens but anyhow...

Also would've likely kept McDuffie over Lamar Thomas at this point but nothing worth tripping over
                        Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 08-25-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          Getting cut this early probably means he won't be on the practice squad. Greg Orton will most likely go on injured reserve. Can't make the club if you are in the tub after all his preseason hype.
                          Or maybe that by cutting them this early, other teams may be less eager to pick them up. I think both Foketi and Saulsberry have a very strong shot at making the PS.

Comment

I'm guessing ross rasner and jerimiah will be the next two to go.

Comment

Was thinking Foketa and Kaveinga would make it to at least the next round. Surprising to see that they're gone in round 1.

Nothing else notable.

Comment

Working...
                              X