Broncos announce cuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Getting cut this early probably means he won't be on the practice squad. Greg Orton will most likely go on injured reserve. Can't make the club if you are in the tub after all his preseason hype.
    some teams will cut the player early because the final 53 is a free-for-all for teams picking players up. by cutting early it will keep the player under radar. so there is a hope for Foketi on PS. Not saying it will happen.

Comment

And, once again, I was right on the money about Orton.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        What? That he would get injured at the most in opportune time and not be able to play a single preseason game?

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
          What? That he would get injured at the most in opportune time and not be able to play a single preseason game?
          He wasn't making the team regardless. If he was even close they wouldn't have let him go.

Just another TC hype warrior, like JJ.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

He wasn't making the team regardless. If he was even close they wouldn't have let him go.

I don't know if he would or wouldn't have but if that's how you look at things I bet you thought Julius Thomas was a goner this year.

Orton by all accounts had a great camp and would have competed with Caldwell for the final receiver spot. He is this preseasons biggest loser.

I am willing to be he clears waivers and we stash him on IR for next year

Comment

Which Orton........just sayin

Comment

Guy got hurt dude.

Big difference in him not being good enough to play for the Broncos and him not physically being capable of playing, haha.

Comment

I dont think Foketi nor Saulsberry we make the practice squad because they were horrible in preseason and Saulsberry was on the practice squad last year and still couldnt earn a roster spot because he sucked! Phillip Blake will gone as well.

Comment

I can't help but laugh seeing we are still debating about Orton even with Manning on the team . Yes I know we are talking about the WR Orton, too bad for him and all those cut today. Wish them all the best of luck.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      I have a feeling Orton gets picked up and likely by a team we wish he didn't like BAL, KC, SD, or OAK...should've kept him over Gerell Robinson for sure imo

not that anyone in there is likely to compete with us besides the Ravens but anyhow...

Also would've likely kept McDuffie over Lamar Thomas at this point but nothing worth tripping over
                      It's how they have performed in camp, Lamar Thomas and gerrell Robinson have looked better
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                        Guy got hurt dude.

Big difference in him not being good enough to play for the Broncos and him not physically being capable of playing, haha.
                        By hook or crook, I knew he wasn't making the team.

It's not that I don't think he's talented, because I do. He's got good size and nice fluid movement in his hips.

FWIW, Robinson is horrible and if Orton were healthy I'd want him to make the team over him.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

By hook or crook, I knew he wasn't making the team.

It's not that I don't think he's talented, because I do. He's got good size and nice fluid movement in his hips.

FWIW, Robinson is horrible and if Orton were healthy I'd want him to make the team over him.
                          Do not see how we cut Orton over Robinson...smh

Another example where FO clearly made a bad judgment call, Robinson only has size and he doesn't really use it as he should

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                            Do not see how we cut Orton over Robinson...smh

Another example where FO clearly made a bad judgment call, Robinson only has size and he doesn't really use it as he should
                            Dude c'mon, obviously they know more then every person on this site including you.
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                              Dude c'mon, obviously they know more then every person on this site including you.
                              Tebow was a 1st round pick. If that isn't proof enough that front offices don't always know what they're doing, then it's hopeless to argue.

Comment

Don't blame our current Front Office for drafting Tebow in the first round. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X