Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter to IR/Walton to PUP

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...medium=twitter

Well I guess Carter's season is over before it began , again. I guess they are hoping JD can come back. I believe that makes us legal again until next cut
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

This bodes well for Carter's demer career; I don't think he'd have made the team otherwise.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Originally posted by Mosk
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

I would like to see how Carter does next year he start his career with a promising performances, sux that he hasn't recover fully from his injury from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
        I would like to see how Carter does next year he start his career with a promising performances, sux that he hasn't recover fully from his injury from last season.
        Some times people just don't recover from injuries! He may never be the same.

Comment

Man Carter showed some real promise, sucks he can't get healthy.

Comment

I hope he can fully recover for next year but the deck was stacked against him making the team this year with Duke emerging. This pretty much locks Adams in I think. Hopefully JD will be in a position to play this year if needed
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
            X