Julius Thomas arrested for outstanding traffic warrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Ok I forgive you Julius. I picked him up as an FA a couple days ago in FF and started him. Ha ha!
    I have him benched in the BCMB III League
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      I have him benched in the BCMB III League
      Hell I dropped in because I didn't think he'd play.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Hell I dropped in because I didn't think he'd play.
        He was named the starter
        sigpic

Comment

Why are young athletes so stupid in today's age. It just boggles my mind they have life on silver platter but act foolish and make stupid decisions. I can't believe he would skip a court date just like Miller did. When it rains, it pours.
          sigpic

Comment

I think one of members of community on here needs to be the next babysitter of the Denver Broncos. I mean heck if we get paid and get free Broncos tickets out of it who wouldent accept that deal?
            Last edited by Chillez; 09-06-2013, 03:16 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              Well I bet the knee jerk fans will blow another traffic violation out of proportion
              Why not? do these morons think they are above the law like mere mortals.

Time to hold them accountable for breaking the law as well as being stupid.

Parking tickets I could understand but when someone has yoi sign a tickets hands it to you and explains court dates. It does not take a brain surgeon to understand you need to have someone go to court to represent you if you can not go.

Not like he does not have an agent or lawyer working for him as well as the broncos staff.

If you are to dumb to raise your hand or program a reminder in your smart phone calendar, are yoi smart enough to be on the team.

Let hope that John E lays down th law on stopping stupid stuff like this as they are distractions for the player, team and NFL.

Comment

So, anyone who criticizes a player for getting arrested is a knee jerk fan?

It's not about the traffic violation. Marshawn Lynch hit a woman with a car, pleaded to a traffic violation and wasn't suspended because traffic violations aren't a violation of the NFL's code of conduct.

This is about him getting arrested and potentially causing him to be unavailable for a game or more due to suspension. If he had just shown up to court like he was supposed to, this wouldn't be an issue at all.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

He gets paid to win football games. I couldn't care less how many traffic tickets he gets or how many failure to appear arrests he has, so long as it doesn't interfere with his play on Sunday. But he can't very well do his job if he is in the slammer or on the couch for violating NFL policy. Ignorance is a bliss at all levels on this team it seems. Arrests, suspensions, showboating costing TDs, etc etc.
                  ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    He was named the starter
                    I didn't know that. I wasn't paying any attention to our tight end situation or any threads on who is and isn't starting.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                    X