X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ and Dreessen out

Per twitter.

Everyone else should be ready to go.

I thought it just said they didn't practice as in "they are out of practice."

Did they already call champ out for the Giants game? If so, thats mega bad news.

Comment

Has there been any timetable for champs return announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
        I thought it just said they didn't practice as in "they are out of practice."

Did they already call champ out for the Giants game? If so, thats mega bad news.
        Champ didn't practice today so I would assume he's out as well as Dreessen.

But no injury report is released quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJuice View Post
          Has there been any timetable for champs return announced?
          If I were to guess, I'd say he returns Week 4.

Comment

Rotoworld just announced champ is out for week 2. So I guess its confirmed.

Comment

I think Harris and DRC did well last week so I'm hoping they do well against Hakeem and Cruz
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                I think Harris and DRC did well last week so I'm hoping they do well against Hakeem and Cruz
                Randle is the one who scares me. I think Harris will limit cruz and I think DRC can run wth Nicks.

Was hoping to have DRC to use on Randle. I think Randle handles tony carter unfortunately.

Comment

That's terrible news. I really thought he would ready to go by giants game.

Get well soon Champ.

Time for Carter to step up
                  sigpic

Comment

Sucks to hear.

Great thing we have some solid depth at both positions, especially corner.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                      That's terrible news. I really thought he would ready to go by giants game.

Get well soon Champ.

Time for Carter to step up

Providing we win Id prefer he didnt play.Gives chances for others to be match ready through greater game time and practice time.Get champ well rested and like another poster said I think the next time we see champ is week 4.

Comment

Champ Bailey Out For Week 2

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...ew-york-giants

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9666521

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Cornerback Champ Bailey will miss his second consecutive game Sunday when the Denver Broncos face the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium.

Bailey, who has not practiced since injuring his left foot in an Aug. 17 preseason loss in Seattle, was formally ruled out on Friday.

"No setback," Broncos coach John Fox said after practice. "He's on schedule, he's making great progress, and he's being watched over by our medical staff, and he's getting closer."

Bailey said last week he felt he was "very close" to being ready to play, and Friday he jogged off the field after taking part in the team stretch at the beginning of practice. Bailey then worked with the strength coaches.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is expected to start in Bailey's left cornerback spot. Rodgers-Cromartie started there for the season opener against the Ravens and was targeted just once by Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Not good news against the Giants WR core, but this will be a good test for DRC and Chris Harris working against the Nicks-Cruz combo.

Comment

Good grief. This man is so injury prone over his career.

I'm not even close to saying git rid of him but it's so annoying. I feel soo much more confident when he is on the field than not.

At least we have a lot of depth at CB now. I have faith DRC is finally the guy that can step in and do a mostly good job filling the void for Champ.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Good grief. This man is so injury prone over his career.

I'm not even close to saying git rid of him but it's so annoying. I feel soo much more confident when he is on the field than not.

At least we have a lot of depth at CB now. I have faith DRC is finally the guy that can step in and do a mostly good job filling the void for Champ.
                              What are you talking about? He's the complete opposite of injury-prone and a gold standard of staying healthy/consistency. I think he missed just a half season or so (back in 2008?) in his 14+ year career, and maybe some scattered games here and there. That is amazing for an NFL player.

It's always amazing how history revises itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X