Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    I was rewatching the Carolina game from last year and a stat popped up after a strip sack on Manning, that his two fumbles to that point in the season were his most since 2005. I don't know what his deal has been this year.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    It has been an issue since Fox has been here

2011 1st in the NFL at giving away fumbles
    2012 7th
    2013 1st

Just saying I do not think the coaches can fix the problem

Elway needs to get someone else on the staff to do it because the skills needed are not currently on the team

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    These mental mistakes are a huge problem and as we head down the stretch if we cannot resolve them we are all going to be disappointed again this year. We need to quit giving up the ball and committing these dumb penalties.

Leave a comment:

• ThreeGees
    replied
    Of those 16 lost fumbles, Peyton is responsible for six of them. He really needs to get rid of the ball quicker or throw it where no one catch it if the receivers are covered.

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    That was hard to read. Not that I didn't know but when you see it all together it's a huge problem

I'm really concerned that the fumbling and INT's are going to cut our SB run short. It's so frustrating every week. I hope they figure out how to fix this but do far whatever they're doing isn't working . Actually, it's worse week by week.
    That and the penalties. Im not sure but I think the Broncos are on the road to setting a team record for penalties.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    That was hard to read. Not that I didn't know but when you see it all together it's a huge problem

I'm really concerned that the fumbling and INT's are going to cut our SB run short. It's so frustrating every week. I hope they figure out how to fix this but do far whatever they're doing isn't working . Actually, it's worse week by week.

Leave a comment:

• WildcatsBroncos
    replied
    Probably the biggest reason I'm lacking in confidence this year. That and how the offense can suddenly go stagnant

Leave a comment:

• Cookenbauer
    replied
    It's obviously an issue. Funny thing is...when the playoffs start...it seems like the law of averages kick in weird ways. And anything goes...so teams that normally don't fumble or turn the ball over, for whatever reason it can happen in a one game sample size.

I could honestly see the broncos showing up and not fumbling a single game. As much as ball security can be technique and coaching...it is equally freak plays/accidents/perfect hits.

The broncos were victims to Murphy's law last year. If they played the ravens 10 times..they probably win 8 of 10. But it just so happened on that one game...the ball bounced the ravens way...from blown ref calls, ill-timed penalties, worst blown safety play in modern history, etc.

I think the broncos will play with a fire...and really use last years and the New England loss as motivAtion.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    started a topic Broncos faced with fumbling problem

Broncos faced with fumbling problem

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos...6008--nfl.html

I just hope they get it cleaned up & soon.
Working...
X