No announcement yet.

Lenon: New Man in the Middle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Woodyard has some injury that´s causing a need to rest him, maybe the stinger, but i also think i heard about some foot injury

Comment

From what I understand, and from what JDR has said, they are trying to get all of the defensive players on the field as much as possible. Methinks to help later in the post-season run.

Comment

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
        From what I understand, and from what JDR has said, they are trying to get all of the defensive players on the field as much as possible. Methinks to help later in the post-season run.
        This makes sense. If Woodyard in injured, he gets rest and meanwhile a backup gets game reps.
        sigpic

Comment

Im glad we signed Lenon for depth.Especially since Von Miller tore his ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
            I still say, if Woodyard was the guy, he wouldn't be coming off the field. Trevathan doesn't come off the field, and he's the one making the calls.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X