X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadruple Stabbing Outside SAF @ Mile High Following Game

9NEWS (KUSA)
    25 minutes ago
    #BREAKING DPD is investigating a quadruple stabbing near Colfax & Federal, which is just outside Sports Authority Field. Police do not have any info to release on the victims or any possible suspects. 9NEWS crew is on the way to the scene.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    9NEWS (KUSA)
    25 minutes ago
    #BREAKING DPD is investigating a quadruple stabbing near Colfax & Federal, which is just outside Sports Authority Field. Police do not have any info to release on the victims or any possible suspects. 9NEWS crew is on the way to the scene.
    Wow, just wow. Hopefully its not fan on fan but probably is. Most likely they had been drinking too. You shouldn't have your life threatened over a football game
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Just read one person critical.

sigpic

Comment

Local news stations are reporting this is gang related.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
          Local news stations are reporting this is gang related.
          I read on SB Nation that the Denver Police announced it was gang related via Twitter.
          sigpic

Comment

just saw this. fox news

At least three people were stabbed in a parking lot at Sports Authority Field at Mile High after the Denver Broncos' game Thursday night, police said.

Denver Police spokesman Steve Warneke said three males were stabbed, and a fourth may have been stabbed, but that person left the scene.

link

Comment

Four stabbed in broncos parking lot

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/12/1...-broncos-game/

Prayers go out to the families. Wow...

Comment

Can't believe all the racist comments that follow the story…. whole lotta hate in the world when division football games end in injury or death….
                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Really unbelievable and truly despicable comments. Where do all these idiots hide in our society? Sad that so many feel so comfortable to share on the internet all the crap that is in their troubled minds.

Maybe I missed the details but where did all the racist garbage start? I did not see a mention of any races in the article. Hell they did not even have a reason for the altercation stated.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                    Really unbelievable and truly despicable comments. Where do all these idiots hide in our society? Sad that so many feel so comfortable to share on the internet all the crap that is in their troubled minds.

Maybe I missed the details but where did all the racist garbage start? I did not see a mention of any races in the article. Hell they did not even have a reason for the altercation stated.
                    My thoughts exactly… after reading the article then the comments.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Working...
                    X