Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoiler Alert: Week 15 (Plus, Bad News for Brady & Peyton)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler Alert: Week 15 (Plus, Bad News for Brady & Peyton)

NFL
    'Neither Tom Brady nor Peyton Manning will win this year's Super Bowl. And now I'll say this: Peyton Manning isn't ever going to win another Super Bowl.

http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2013/12/...k_writers_shek

hmmmmmmm

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    NFL
    'Neither Tom Brady nor Peyton Manning will win this year's Super Bowl. And now I'll say this: Peyton Manning isn't ever going to win another Super Bowl.

hmmmmmmm
    Just one man's opinion. I remember when the talking heads would say the same thing about Elway late in his career. Elway will never get a ring. We are in the playoffs & that is fact. Which means we have the same shot as all the other playoff teams.

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't use the Broncos beleaguered defense as to a reason why..I thought that was the "it" thing to do..I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that it was a winded rambling about the cold weather

I never cared for opinions that have to carry over three different sports to try and prove a point

I really haven't paid too much attention to the topic..I notice his record in them games but haven't researched or even looked to see who they was against

Comment

Perfect, Broncos going into the postseason with a loss in their last 5 games like every SB champ has had in the last decade from 2004-2012, and going into the playoffs counted out, much like the 2006 Colts, 2012 Ravens. Just right where you want the Broncos to be, counted out for motivation . I personally like it.

Comment

Saying the 2 best teams in the AFC won''t win the Superbowl is nothing more than him trying to sound clever and picking an underdog.

95% chance it's either us or Pats in the Superbowl against the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
            Saying the 2 best teams in the AFC won''t win the Superbowl is nothing more than him trying to sound clever and picking an underdog.

Yep, and if we or them don't win he looks like a genius!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
              NFL

hmmmmmmm
              Nothing but this guy going for page clicks on his site....shock jock ala howerd stern...his entire article is written as if his guess (as well as apparently this weekends games) is pre-ordained fact..just journalistic showboating, trying to get a rise out of people...

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post

The Bengals are my pick over the pats.
                sigpic

Comment

ehhh, let the media and talking heads doubt us. being the "it" team last season didnt do us any favors.
                  sigpic

Comment

Our Broncos are never the favorite with most talking heads at the NFL. What does it matter any way? We will either win or not??? lol

Comment

The only time the Broncos have ever been the favorite was in 98. Everybody predicted it was going to be the Vikings and Broncos in the Superbowl. Predictions mean nothing, in 98 the Falcons went into the Metro dome and knocked off the Vikings in the NFCCG.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good.

I hope everyone takes us for a joke and the underdog.

Good.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

forget the naysayers they dont mean a thing

Comment

Working...
                          X