Reality Shek: Seniors Discounted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality Shek: Seniors Discounted

Apparently Dave Dameshek knows who is winning the Superbowl....and it aint the Broncos or the patriots.

Prove this smuck wrong!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-shek-r...ors-Discounted

Meh, this guy can talk all he wants, on a neutral field, those amazing seahawks look pretty ordinary against even remotely good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by sstoner View Post
      Apparently Dave Dameshek knows who is winning the Superbowl....and it aint the Broncos or the patriots.

Prove this smuck wrong!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-shek-r...ors-Discounted
      Dave who?????
      Don't get me wrong. Seattle is a great team - at home. You get them on the road and it's Jekyll and Hyde time.

Comment

To me the Seahawks had one of the easiest schedules, Rams and Falcons, Vikings, Buccaneers, Giants, Panthers when they were lousy, Saints are good sometimes, SF beat them once, Colts beat them, I just am not convinced Seattle would crush any contender out of the AFC - yeah sure they beat the Broncos in the preseason, but the Broncos went in with the mindset to play a scrimmage and test and tweak and the Seahawks wanted to play like it was a playoff game.

I don't think it matters who meets the Seahawks in the Superbowl - people just need to worry about getting to the Superbowl
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
          To me the Seahawks had one of the easiest schedules, Rams and Falcons, Vikings, Buccaneers, Giants, Panthers when they were lousy, Saints are good sometimes, SF beat them once, Colts beat them, I just am not convinced Seattle would crush any contender out of the AFC - yeah sure they beat the Broncos in the preseason, but the Broncos went in with the mindset to play a scrimmage and test and tweak and the Seahawks wanted to play like it was a playoff game.

I don't think it matters who meets the Seahawks in the Superbowl - people just need to worry about getting to the Superbowl
          They don't scare me either but having "one of the easiest schedules"? You may want to check your stats again. GO BRONCOS!
          res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Seattle is as good as advertised.

Also not sure why people take what the media says so seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

What media? I dont take Dave Dameshek seriously.....and I wouldnt label him as the "media". He more along the lines of the David Letterman classification.

Comment

Agree with this^^^. Seattle is what their record says they are.

Comment

Originally posted by sstoner View Post
                  What media? I dont take Dave Dameshek seriously.....and I wouldnt label him as the "media". He more along the lines of the David Letterman classification.
                  Not him.

Everything NFLN says, Eric Davis, Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk, and so on.

Or ESPN, people get so mad about it.

People get so riled up over what they say when it has no basis over what happens.

Comment

Yup one of the easiest schedules.
                    sigpic

Comment

Seahawks are the most overrated team in the league. Outside there house, they're very beatable.

Comment

I'm sure that most of the pundits said the Ravens would win the SB at this time last year (week 15). It is too early to say but I'm still going with the Broncos winning it all... well 70%
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
                          Seahawks are the most overrated team in the league. Outside there house, they're very beatable.

Comment

Their D maybe....I still don't get all the "wilson for MVP" hype....Wilsons good don't get me wrong but he's benefitting from a good D.

Put him on this team we'd have maybe 7 wins right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Their D maybe....I still don't get all the "wilson for MVP" hype....Wilsons good don't get me wrong but he's benefitting from a good D.

Put him on this team we'd have maybe 7 wins right now.
                              3,077 yards/24 TD's/8 INT/105+ QB Rating.

Wilson is realllllllllly good.

And if we could win 7-8 games with Tebow, we could make the playoffs with Wilson with the weapons he'd have hypothetically speaking.
                              Last edited by ERoyal248; 12-20-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X