No announcement yet.

Von Miller has torn ACL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clady has practically missed the whole season. Champ has barely played. Von only got about half of the games and will be out for the playoffs. Those are three of our best players missing a significant amount of time this year... Plus Wolfe, Vickerson, Moore, and even Stewart Bradley also missing on defense. Bad news. We've been hit a lot harder this year than we were last year, or any other year in recent memory as far as I can recall. Hopefully Wolfe can use the bye week and come back in time for the divisional round, because I have a feeling we are really going to need him back. As long as we have #18 back there though we'll always have a chance, but this one hurts real bad.

Comment

We are dropping like flies if we get to the SB it will be a freaken blessing we have no one left : 8`(

Comment

Lord.. And the Nightmare season continues...

Comment

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
          Lord.. And the Nightmare season continues...
          Really We have already clinched the division, hold the number one seed and are setting offensive records left and right. I don't see where it is a nightmare. Houston's season is a nightmare. Our season looks pretty good to me and homefield throughout th playoffs aint so bad.
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            Really We have already clinched the division, hold the number one seed and are setting offensive records left and right. I don't see where it is a nightmare. Houston's season is a nightmare. Our season looks pretty good to me and homefield throughout th playoffs aint so bad.
            TESTIFY! I was thinking the same thing when I read that last post.
            res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Don't think I could be more bummed at the moment...

Pat Bowlen should sue Reliant stadium for allowing that crappy field to be played on.

Comment

Working...
              X