Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Von Miller Injury: Updates on Broncos Star's Knee and Recovery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Von Miller Injury: Updates on Broncos Star's Knee and Recovery

    This who we are bringing up after putting Von on season ending IR.



    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...nee-and-return
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 12-24-2013, 03:48 PM.

  • #2
    At first I was really confused??? I'm like, why are they talking about bringing in a WR to take Von's place?

    Color me silly!
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      At first I was really confused??? I'm like, why are they talking about bringing in a WR to take Von's place?

      Color me silly!
      I was just thinking, be nice if Manning had another WR weapon out there....

      Comment


      • #4
        This point, this late in the year I guess you gotta roll with what you have. Coachable and has been in the playbook all season.

        I wondered about Adrian Robinson but the coaching staff already saw him up close and passed again. Hopefully everybody on defense steps up.
        You've got to know when to sack em...

        Comment


        • #5
          http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...7-e24f75dadff6

          This one has more info. It sounds like he was pretty good in college....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PFM2013 View Post
            I was just thinking, be nice if Manning had another WR weapon out there....
            Jeez, can you imagine! And Peyton says, "On my go, unleash hell."
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Jeez, can you imagine! And Peyton says, "On my go, unleash hell."
              This is what "Hurry, hurry" means when spoken by Manning... :thumb:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PFM2013 View Post
                This is what "Hurry, hurry" means when spoken by Manning... :thumb:
                That's so awesome.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  Jeez, can you imagine! And Peyton says, "On my go, unleash hell."
                  Originally posted by PFM2013 View Post
                  This is what "Hurry, hurry" means when spoken by Manning... :thumb:
                  Sounds gooood

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    At first I'm like...HE'S going to be Eric Decker's replacement? Holy crap.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                      At first I'm like...HE'S going to be Eric Decker's replacement? Holy crap.
                      I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused. Thanks for the company.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was confused too. Lol. Marshall, DT, Welker, Decker, JT. My goodness we wouldn't need a defense.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X