Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Picks

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/playo...ons-super-bowl

Would someone who has ESPN insider please post this article for those of us who don't to read?

First comment with the article gets CPs!!!

Please?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

The article

Do I win???

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      The article

Do I win???
      In my opinion you do
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Broncos vs. Seattle. Let's go!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure posting full articles from other sites is discouraged here, so I'll paraphrase:

Ron Jaworski: AFC Champ - Broncos, NFC Champ - Seahawks
          Bill Polian: AFC Champ - Bengals, NFC Champ - Seahawks
          Herm Edwards: AFC Champ - Broncos, NFC Champ - Seahawks
          Louis Riddick: AFC Champ - Bengals, NFC Champ - Seahawks
          Mel Kiper: AFC Champ - Broncos, NFC Champ - Seahawks
          Mike Sando: AFC Champ - Broncos, NFC Champ - Seahawks

All but Jaworski picked the Seahawks to win it all, Jaws picked our Broncos.

P.S. Insider is worth the deal for their NFL draft coverage alone, I suggest it to anyone who's on the fence about it.

Comment

I had a dream it was Carolina vs Denver.

Comment

It's interesting that both #1 seeds were picked that much. How often has it actually happened where both #1 seeds met in the Super Bowl? I don't know (too lazy to look it up), but I suspect it's not very often. I'm going to say it will be a rematch of of Super Bowl XXIV, except this time the Broncos will be the ones scoring 8 TDs. Man that still stings.
              ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                It's interesting that both #1 seeds were picked that much. How often has it actually happened where both #1 seeds met in the Super Bowl? I don't know (too lazy to look it up), but I suspect it's not very often. I'm going to say it will be a rematch of of Super Bowl XXIV, except this time the Broncos will be the ones scoring 8 TDs. Man that still stings.
                The last time 2 #1 seeds met was the Saints-Colts SB ending in a Tracy Porter INT.

I am sure the next time it happens, Peyton will correct it.

Comment

"The Denver Broncos will win Super Bowl XLVIII. It's already locked in because of this amazing stat:

The last seven Super Bowl champions have all had one thing in common: They’ve all played every NFC East team and the New England Patriots during the regular season of the year they won. ...

...This season the Broncos are the only team remaining the Final Four to fit that description, having swept the NFC East and lost to the Pats. Seattle played only the Giants, and the Patriots (who obviously can’t play themselves) and the 49ers didn’t play any of the required teams.

So lock it in for the Denver Broncos and get ready for Peyton Manning to get his second ring in brother Eli’s home stadium."...

http://liveblog.nydailynews.com/Even...etLife_Stadium

I think it's only fitting, Peyton get his second ring in Eli's stadium, since Eli got his in what was then Peyton's house.

Comment

Working...
                  X