King Says No To The Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yeah, we really saw how the Bengals (Bungles) got on a roll.

Comment

Well that settles it, King is actually more of an idiot off the field then he was on and that is saying something. I am going to have to look and see if he has a twitter so I can let him know about it
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        Well that settles it, King is actually more of an idiot off the field then he was on and that is saying something. I am going to have to look and see if he has a twitter so I can let him know about it
        He does look like a tool lol & there are others out there who shared the same idiotic views. Tell them to put that in their pipes and smoke it.....

Comment

How does Shaun King like his crow cooked or does he prefer it RAW! lol

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
            I think that he is right....We aren't the favorites, and we shouldn't be.....The play offs isn't about regular season record. Teams no how to beat us. Pm is really inconsistent in the playoffs and more so in the cold. Our D is below avg on its best day...NE and Tom Brady OWN us, and they own PM. We struggled this year against the playoff teams. We have a lot going against us.

It is going to be tough to make it through the AFC....But that is half the battle....If we lose the SB we fail this season.

We will know in a month
            We were #1 seed for a reason
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
              I think that he is right....We aren't the favorites, and we shouldn't be.....The play offs isn't about regular season record. Teams no how to beat us. Pm is really inconsistent in the playoffs and more so in the cold. Our D is below avg on its best day...NE and Tom Brady OWN us, and they own PM. We struggled this year against the playoff teams. We have a lot going against us.

It is going to be tough to make it through the AFC....But that is half the battle....If we lose the SB we fail this season.

We will know in a month
              I don't even see how you can call yourself a fan after this spewed garbage.

You oughta try having a little more faith in your team every once in awhile.

And no a loss in the SB does not make this season a fail. A dissappointment maybe but far from a fail.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X