Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Gase likely to decline Cleveland's HC interview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    I think Fox last year here will be next season. I hope Adam Gase will fill the void to become the new head coach here. I hope he is here long term.
    If Fox does retire as things stand now, I think Gates deserves a shot

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      This is true but under McCoy, the offense was so damn predictable, he keeps you guessing.

Much more variety/complex with Gase, i love his playcalling.
      But, watch the video of all Peyton's TD passes...many are repeat plays. We execute. WR's screens, quick outs with a pick. Same stuff over and over. I'm not saying Gase is bad. I'm saying if someone takes him they're in for a rude awakening. You can be flippin brilliant but it won't matter if your QB is Kyle Orton. It just won't. Again, another big part is more threats on the field and better talent. A guy like Tamme can catch a pass and you can live with that because there won't be much YAC. Thomas has caught balls and got tons of YAC. The creativity isn't different to me, the fact that teams have to pick their poison is the biggest difference. More guys that can do far more harm.
      Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        If Fox does retire as things stand now, I think Gates deserves a shot
        Me too man, me too. :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

What does the Fox say?
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I feel bad for Cleveland fans. It seems to me there are a lot of people turning them down for head coach and I don't blame them. I saw an anouncer today saying that they were waiting for the right one but it kinda seems to me that the ones they wanted have balked at the job and they are left to choose out of whose left, kinda like which is the best of our 3rd string choices. You know its bad when people are turning you and your dollars down for a head coaching gig in the NFL cause they don't want to work for your organization. Yet I can certainly understand why, guys like Gase will get other offers and if I were him I would not go to Cleveland either.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Officially pulled out:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-browns-search

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday that the Denver Broncos offensive coordinator thanked the team for their interest, but made it clear that he plans to withdraw his name from consideration in order to focus on a Peyton Manning-led squad preparing to play in Super Bowl XLVIII

Comment

I think this is a bad move by Gase. There are only 32 of these jobs in existence and he only had a shot at 1 of the 7 that became available this season.

There's no guarantee that he will get a shot next season. He should have at least gone to interview for the job.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Working...
                X