Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modell’s Sporting Goods forced to donate $500,000 in Patriots AFC championship clothi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    This is actually kind of sad to me. Some people in third-world countries have a completely backward understanding of US sports. Could you imaging coming to this country with your vast sports knowledge you learned from a tee-shirt to find you've lived a lie?
    Devastating if you ask me. We should be ashamed. So limit sales only to Boston and its surrounding communities. That would be more fair.
    I would go for burning them in the Boston area! Right in centerfield in Fenway Park! But I wonder why none of these ever turn up on EBay. I might be delusional enough to buy a 2005 AFC Champ t-shirt or one of the SB's that we lost, lol! But I imagine they probably didn't even bother printing up the Shirts when we were set to face San Fran.....
    #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
      Hahaha. This is one of my favorites:

Comment

Gonna be alot of Somalian and other third worlders running around with those shirts.

Comment

Those shirts are ugly. Even if they had won I doubt they would have sold many. Maybe if they were advertised as a rag you can use to wash your car.

Comment

I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those shirts. I would wear it proudly!!!
            res ipsa loquitur

Comment

It wouldn't take much to turn "Champs" into "Chumps."
              :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                It wouldn't take much to turn "Champs" into "Chumps."

Comment

Modell's is owned by either NY Giant or Jet fans, they put the shirts out in their stores as an attempt to jinx the patriots.

Comment

Our Denver Broncos--

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions of the Third World!

Comment

Working...
                    X