NFL confirms Welker hit was LEGAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    A guy who got a 4 game suspension complaining about a legal hit? That's rich.
    Hey, he lives in WA... it's legal here too. lol
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Jeez, get over it. Wes didn't purposely try to take Talib out of the game. You lost. Deal with it. The worst hit you've ever seen. Don't insult us Bill.

It will be interesting to see how the refs call the game. I want to see whether they allow SEA to mug our receivers. This is a joke coming from Thurmond.

Skip Bayless just said he will never get over this. Whatever.
      Didn't Edelman also do the same to DRC in the game?

I'm so sick of BB and his sore loser whinny ways.
      The play on DRC was very different. To be honest though Welker got VERY, VERY lucky. The ball was thrown by Manning riiiiight on time a split second later and BB would have had a valid point. I asked this very same question in another thread on a similar topic. If Talib ran through Welker and knocked him to the ground would BB have complained....I don't think so. At the end of the day you had two players who refused to give up their ground or position and one of them, unfortunately, got hurt.

As for this tool from Seattle. he needs to be careful what kind of crap he spews. There were a multitude of holding and PI calls which he and his team-mates didn't have called on them. Two teams can equally play the passive aggressive media rants.

Let's just hope for a clean game with no injuries and may the best team win...the Broncos.

Comment

Be afraid of the HELMET!!!!!

I heard Welker might be coming in on some nickle packages as MLB...

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Be afraid of the HELMET!!!!!

I heard Welker might be coming in on some nickle packages as MLB...
          All I could think of was Dark Helmet from SpaceBalls watching him run around with that oversized helmet, lol!!!!
          #swapping

Comment

That hit is being blown way out of proportion. Media trying to fuel the superbowl, its their job

Comment

Pipe down walt. your asswhippin is coming.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

You guys do realize they know it would be Sherman on the other end, right ? They know its coming... the do the same with Golden Tate, every team has that play...

Comment

Walter who? We will see how he feels when he meets Wes Welker personally on superbowl Sunday
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Thurmond is just jealous that Von Miller is faster than Seattle's CB's.

Comment

• That is his opinion and he is entitled to it. I am sure not one Bronco player is giving it a second thought... but I am certain that they will be asked about it at least a hundred times next week.
                      res ipsa loquitur

Comment

• If anyone asks the Broncos about the DBs, they should just say, I think that since we are playing at the home of the Giants, the comments by the Giants' staff (who pretty much said the DBs made a living out of figuring out how to disguise their PI and holds) are probably the best at echoing their sentiments since they did such a great job shutting out the Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                          Will you people stop. There was NEVER, EVER any intention on hurting another player. If the Broncos were going to go head hunting do you think they would take the 2nd to smallest guy on the team to do it?

Don't be stupid.
                          You may be asking the impossible.

Comment

Working...
                          X