Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL confirms Welker hit was LEGAL

Sorry if this was already posted, didnt see it anywhere

"It was a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib. No attempt to get open," Belichick said. "I'll let the league handle the discipline on that play, whatever they decide. It's one of the worst plays I've seen. That's all I'll say about that."
    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...hit-aqib-talib

Maybe when Belecheat is done filming the other teams signals he cant look at some more WR's running crossing patterns. I know the Welker is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverWinNow View Post

Belicheat is just a sore loser. They ran the exact same play at least twice yesterday.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

So he Belicheat thinks a guy that was just out for a month with a concussion was going kamikaze on his DB? Pfft ....whatever
        Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

It was a deliberate play by Edelman to take out drc -____-

Comment

Denver Broncos AFC/ Upcoming Super Bowl Champions 2013!
            That's how you end that!

Comment

If they wanted to get talib hurt they woulda used someone like JT or decker not someone small like welker sheesh talk about being a sore loser

Comment

I personally love it when BB cries. He really is a sore loser. I understand more and more of Brady's wining when BB opens his mouth
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Personally, having seen it a few times now - I do agree it was a deliberate pick. I don't think Welker was "running a crossing route" and just "happened" to run into Talib.

Don't get me wrong, I ABSOLUTELY do not think Welker was out to "take out Talib" or hurt him, but Welker was clearly setting a pick and it wasn't just fortuitous that he happened to be in Talib's way. I personally have no problem with it since so many offenses - New England's included - run pick plays all over the field. However, I also would not have been surprised if an offensive pass interference flag was called on the Broncos for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverWinNow View Post

Did he feel the same way about his WR that did the EXACT same thing the drive before to DRC?

I mean like litterally the EXACT same thing...hypocrite...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Did he feel the same way about his WR that did the EXACT same thing the drive before to DRC?

You nailed it. I guess we'll let the league take care of Edelman's discipline, too.

Comment

LOLOLOL

Yeah, that's the ticket. The patriots lost because Denver ran the exact same "Pick" play that new england, and every other NFL team, runs every single game.

It's particularly amusing that "the coach", whose "Legacy" will include the asterisk of "cheating", would accuse Wes Welker, a 5-10, 170 lbs receiver coming off 2 Concussions, of deliberately trying to hurt a 6-1, 210 lbs. defensive back.

I guess it is human nature that we ascribe the intentions and motivations of others to how we, or in this case Belichick, conduct our own lives.

Talk about a total lack of "Humility". It is really pathetic and embarassing to see a guy who Peyton Manning described as the greatest NFL Coach, in history, to be a victim of his own ego and pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

To be fair, Edelman did not go low. Welker was here last year when Talib went down in the AFCCG vs Baltimore with a hip injury. He was well aware of Talib's recurring hip problems as well as his importance to the team. It may not have been a designed play to hurt Talib, but Welker may have seen an opportunity to possibly put Talib out by going for his hip.

Comment

Originally posted by BrockLesnar View Post
                            To be fair, Edelman did not go low. Welker was here last year when Talib went down in the AFCCG vs Baltimore with a hip injury. He was well aware of Talib's recurring hip problems as well as his importance to the team. It may not have been a designed play to hurt Talib, but Welker may have seen an opportunity to possibly put Talib out by going for his hip.
                            Youve been listening to skip bayless too much
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

It doesn't even matter as far as the outcome goes. We lost because we couldn't score. Giving up 26 points wasn't the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X