No announcement yet.

Why Knowshon Moreno Is the Hottest Running Back on Free-Agent Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I herd we had a 5 mil option on Moreno. If PM stays I see us picking up that option.

Moreno has earned a multi year contract though imo...probably will not happen with us tho.

He is a bad multi-year investment at this point of his career but I am sure someone would do it. Know that is going to make some people mad who been waiting every year for him to have a breakout year and this year he finally did but it is true.
    Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-agent-market
      http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-agent-market

I would have to agree. Depending on our cap situation and his current age/injury history (he's not that old but getting there), I think the Broncos may let him go. I still feel he signs a good deal for both sides and comes back though.
      hes getting there? dude is 26 lol and healthy
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

I want him to stay, but if nothing else, I think he deserves a decent contract for what he is done to improve himself as a player and teammate, as well as for his overall production and vital support of the pass game.

Comment

Moreno has totally changed my mind. Yeah, it's only been one season... but I feel that he excels with Manning as his quarterback (heck who doesn't??)

He's matured and has developed into the perfect RB for THIS offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            Moreno has totally changed my mind. Yeah, it's only been one season... but I feel that he excels with Manning as his quarterback (heck who doesn't??)

He's matured and has developed into the perfect RB for THIS offense.
            Honestly I would say this season is a continuation of last season. Knowshon got demoted and spent half of the season getting better on scout team, and when his number was called we gained the Knowshon we know today. His season was anticlimactic when he got hurt against the Ravens, which puts his phenomenal comeback on the backburner somewhat, but he showed true grit in 2012.
            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
            X