• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 reasons the Broncos take down the Seahawks

Three reasons why the Broncos take down the Seahawks in the Super Bowl

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/1/30/53...the-super-bowl

Nice post.

And he brings up a great point about Seattle's cover 3. If they don't do anything different, Manning will have a game plan and figure it out very quickly.

Also I heard on a local radio sports station that Seattle said they won't do anything different than what they have been the whole year, and also the Sherman won't shadow Bey Bey the whole game. So if the OLine can keep Peyton upright, then we might have a lot of throwing lanes.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Spot on.

Three Reasons the Broncos Will Win Super Bowl XLVIII:

Offense

Defense

Special Teams
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Manning eats the Cover 3 under, for a morning snack. If Seattle changes what they do, to face the Broncos, they will have to install a new scheme. Highly unlikely. My fellow friends and fans, this game will be won or lost in the trenches. I really think based on film over the last 6 weeks, the O Line and D line have dominated other lines physically. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by ormester View Post
          Manning eats the Cover 3 under, for a morning snack. If Seattle changes what they do, to face the Broncos, they will have to install a new scheme. Highly unlikely. My fellow friends and fans, this game will be won or lost in the trenches. I really think based on film over the last 6 weeks, the O Line and D line have dominated other lines physically. I can't wait!
          Seattle does have an interesting problem; change what has worked well for them all year or adjust to Manning's ability with zone.

I think the risk is to introduce a new scheme that the defense isn't comfortable with because any play with busted coverage can turn into a huge gain for Denver.

That's why I think any adjustment Seattle makes will be minor. For them it would be better to play their game of defense and hope the pass rush creates opportunities for the secondary. Small gains beat getting burned and give them a grater chance for turnovers.

That might work or it might flop but I don't see any big change.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Spot on.

Three Reasons the Broncos Will Win Super Bowl XLVIII:

Offense

Defense

Special Teams
            Seattle's clear and away superior in defense and special teams over the Broncos, and it's not even debatable.
            Seahawks fan.

Comment

Oh yes it is debatable and that debate is going to be settled on the field today.

Comment

Working...
              X