X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was honestly pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
      Irvin also said Sherman is better than prime Champ on the network last night. That made me sick to my stomach. Yuck!
      05/06 Champ? This has to be for media purposes. I mean, Champ had almost 100 combined tackles in 06, along with the 10 picks. Sherman is good in his scheme but we put Champ on anyone and it was over with. We are talking he shut down players completely and was a force in the run game. TBH, call me a homer if you want, but if we are picking a player out of their prime to only play corner, give me 05/06 Champ over them all.

Comment

Love Irvin's speeches. The midseason giants speech was great!! Wakey wakey sleeping giants! He also gives me goosebumps
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I've been telling everyone all year that the Broncos are on a mission,,, the Superbowl is won by the team that wants it the most,,, the Broncos want it the most,,, The Seahawks expected to be there, but there is no fire there to win it, they just want the glory of the moment and to pose as champions, real champions have heart. I have seen more heart in the Broncos this year then I have seen in a decade.
          sigpic

Comment

nah, I don't agree with the speech. It's about the team , not one player, even if that one player is Peyton.

Comment

Irvin left out a couple phrases, imo. Two acceptable quotes:
              1) THIS IS SPARTA, and
              2) They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!

Comment

I've never liked Michael Irvin, I think he's one of the worst analysts along with Keyshawn and Deion.

And he picked Seattle, so that speech was just empty theatrics!

http://pickwatch.nflpickwatch.com/p/weekly-picks.html

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I liked it myself.to Irvin
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

That got me going!

It was succinct, powerful and made the point. :thumb:
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                    X