JDR Gets 2 Year Contract Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Not even worth talking to someone who doesnt know anything about football.

Good day.

This has already been explained before.
    At least I don't have to resort to childish personal attacks to try and discuss something with someone. I'm done talking to someone who has to question someone's intelligence just because they don't agree with what they have to say.

I haven't agreed with much of what you've had to say about anything lately but I would never resort to saying you don't know anything about football...grow up and come back to me once you can have a discussion like an adult.
    sigpic

Comment

Ok who should they replace JDR with?

Have to learn a new system, new scheme among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        At least I don't have to resort to childish personal attacks to try and discuss something with someone. I'm done talking to someone who has to question someone's intelligence just because they don't agree with what they have to say.
        He didn't call you stupid. He said you don't know anything about football. Not knowing football doesn't mean someone lacks intellect.

While "anything" may be a bit of an exaggeration on his part, you suggesting we blow everything up and start chopping heads left and right doesn't lend itself to believing you have a basic knowledge of what that entails, how it will affect the team going forward, and the chances of success thereafter.

I haven't agreed with much of what you've had to say about anything lately but I would never resort to saying you don't know anything about football...grow up and come back to me once you can have a discussion like an adult.
        Adults don't take everything personally. Just sayin'
        Last edited by kishzilla; 02-12-2014, 01:26 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

You said we should go with Brock and get rid of Manning after the SB, no, but im the dumb one here? And blowing the team up as well, smh.

What's wrong with continuity, instead of getting another DC, learning another scheme, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            You said we should go with Brock and get rid of Manning after the SB, no, but im the dumb one here? And blowing the team up as well, smh.

What's wrong with continuity, instead of getting another DC, learning another scheme, etc.
            Hey we all say stupid things in the heat of the moment sometimes...I've come off that ledge. Besides you are taking it to extremes, I said I wouldn't mind if Manning retire...But if he didn't retire I wanted to see him take a pay cut so we can afford to build a team even he can't choke with...And I didn't call you dumb. I don't have to resort to that...

I'm all for continuity but JDR is a HORRID coach, I've followed him for awhile (my bro is a jags fan so I tend to follow them too) I don't have suggestions for who we replacing him with but I am willing to bet this D takes a bigger step backwards next year. That tends to be the trend with JDR.

Let me ask you a question, outside of the D-Line and DRC/Harris why would you want continuity...this defense was rubbish last year...There are times when the best step to take is a step in a different direction.
            Last edited by Freyaka; 02-12-2014, 06:01 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              He didn't call you stupid. He said you don't know anything about football. Not knowing football doesn't mean someone lacks intellect.

While "anything" may be a bit of an exaggeration on his part, you suggesting we blow everything up and start chopping heads left and right doesn't lend itself to believing you have a basic knowledge of what that entails, how it will affect the team going forward, and the chances of success thereafter.

Adults don't take everything personally. Just sayin'
              Sorry "football intelligence" that was what I was getting at to begin with.

Bottom line Kish...I'm getting sick of his condescending attitude here lately (and it's not just him, it's a lot of people around here lately..)...I'm not taking anything personally I'm just pointing out there is a better way to get your point across than talking down to someone to do it. We're all mostly grown men here we can just talk about football, have different opinions and enjoy discussion without having to say things like "You don't know anything about football"

I've watched it my whole 31 year life....Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't know anything about it....

We can have different opinions without resorting to that stupidity.

I used to have a lot of respect for him but it's crap like this that's making my slowly start losing it.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey we all say stupid things in the heat of the moment sometimes...I've come off that ledge. Besides you are taking it to extremes, I said I wouldn't mind if Manning retire...But if he didn't retire I wanted to see him take a pay cut so we can afford to build a team even he can't choke with...And I didn't call you dumb. I don't have to resort to that...

I'm all for continuity but JDR is a HORRID coach, I've followed him for awhile (my bro is a jags fan so I tend to follow them too) I don't have suggestions for who we replacing him with but I am willing to bet this D takes a bigger step backwards next year. That tends to be the trend with JDR.

Let me ask you a question, outside of the D-Line and DRC/Harris why would you want continuity...this defense was rubbish last year...There are times when the best step to take is a step in a different direction.
                Smh, not getting into this Manning choke crap again.

JDR always had solid defenses in Jax with Garrard as his QB.

There's plenty to build around, conitnuity is key, you dont want a new DC. With a few more pieces and health, no reason we cant have a top 10 defense next season.

Comment

Working...
                X