Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.J. Wright: Seahawks probably beat Broncos 90 times out of 100

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...mes-out-of-100

Circle your calendars. Denver at Seattle will be a war. They're going to wish they shut up after the SB.

Originally posted by BroncoBrifromLI View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...mes-out-of-100

Circle your calendars. Denver at Seattle will be a war. They're going to wish they shut up after the SB.
    To go into Seattle and win and shut the 12 up would be nice. Itll be tough but nice. Another loss would hurt.
    Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

Oh good another meaningless regular season win to "avenge" a terrible playoff loss. You feel good about beating Baltimore in the first game still?
      49% of Americans are NFL fans. The rest just root for the Broncos......

Comment

Manning will be scared of throw a interception with his eyes closed. I am done with the biggest fraud in the NFL.

Comment

It's okay. Recent history says that the defending Super Bowl champion doesn't even make the playoffs the following year.

Correction - that game will be THEIR Super Bowl.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cgred17 View Post
            Oh good another meaningless regular season win to "avenge" a terrible playoff loss. You feel good about beating Baltimore in the first game still?
            +1

Ten char
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by cgred17 View Post
              Everyone felt good at the time, great way to start the season, but that postseason loss was close and not a humiliation, and the Baltimore team the following season was a shell of its former self trying to win in our house, so satisfaction was diminished.

The Seahawks will be mostly intact and beating them in their place would be an extraordinary feat in contrast to Baltiless. After such an emabarrassing loss, a victory there -of any kind- would prove that we were better than what we showed in the SB, and offer some redemption.

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
              It's okay. Recent history says that the defending Super Bowl champion doesn't even make the playoffs the following year.

Correction - that game will be THEIR Super Bowl.
              That kind of history doesn't rule what's possible. If it dld, we'd never have won a Superbowl at all.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
              2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Beating them in the regular season means nothing, but we aren't even going to win. They will kill us again.

Comment

Don't they know,they have to play us,next season...

I have no problem with them opening their mouths,but don't they realize this team is going to have this revenge mentality next season,for what happened in the Superbowl...

I understand we have to play them in Seattle,but lets not act like we're a bad road team either and plus we will have our players back for the game.....
                  I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

No, it wouldn't change the outcome of the SB or make it easier, but it would shut them up a little...especially it happening in their beloved Clink.

While I wish I could turn back the hands of time and play Sunday's game differently, I will settle for humbling them a bit on our way to the SB win. And yes, I do think we can do that...but we are going to have to fill in some holes, change things up and get the revenge fire in the belly. I am betting we will.

Comment

Let's see them come into Mile High with that attitude and get sent packing worse than 43-8.

You are a terrible road team Seattle, face it. Let's say that 50 of those games were played at Mile High. You come away with much more than 10 losses.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

who??????????????????????????

Comment

They can run the ball? Maybe he forgot how badly they ran the ball in the Super Bowl to the point they had to throw in order to run time off. And saying it would take us getting lucky to win 10 of the games?! The Seahawks are a bunch of punks. That article had a link to an article about Sherman trash-talking during the SB, and how he was calling out Welker for wanting 1 on 1 coverage. What the hell is Welker supposed to say, he wants double coverage?! What an idiots, looking for insults when they are not even there. And again, the only reason that they did well was because of the pressure, the receivers were getting open, just a split second too late for Manning to make a throw.

Comment

Kind of torn on this one. They asked KJ Wright how many times he thought they would beat Denver if they played 100 times? That being said, I wish he wouldn't have answered the question. The media are nothing but cowards with a pen. They stir up the pot and let other people do their dirty work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii007 View Post
                              They can run the ball? Maybe he forgot how badly they ran the ball in the Super Bowl to the point they had to throw in order to run time off. And saying it would take us getting lucky to win 10 of the games?! The Seahawks are a bunch of punks. That article had a link to an article about Sherman trash-talking during the SB, and how he was calling out Welker for wanting 1 on 1 coverage. What the hell is Welker supposed to say, he wants double coverage?! What an idiots, looking for insults when they are not even there. And again, the only reason that they did well was because of the pressure, the receivers were getting open, just a split second too late for Manning to make a throw.
                              Really? I remember an all pro tight end named Shannon Sharpe who would talk nonstop crap the entire game. Now everybody loves him, including me

Comment

Working...
                              X