No announcement yet.

K.J. Wright: Seahawks probably beat Broncos 90 times out of 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most SB winners show class and good sportsmanship. They celebrate without acting cocky and demeaning their opponent. I say most SB winners do that. The most recent one has not. They will be targets for every team they play next year, not just us. And being in the NFC West they very well may not even win their division let alone make the playoffs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
      Don't they know,they have to play us,next season...

I have no problem with them opening their mouths,but don't they realize this team is going to have this revenge mentality next season,for what happened in the Superbowl...

I understand we have to play them in Seattle,but lets not act like we're a bad road team either and plus we will have our players back for the game.....
      What did we have this last season? If we don't learn how to man up, it wont matter. Watching the replay again...up to the same point I watched the original...it is clear...Manning played his worst game. I know our line was beat on seemingly every down but I go back and watch Manning just miss time and time again. Welker was wide open the entire game it seemed, Julius Thomas was open on the failed fourth down conversion before the half, Decker had beat Sherman numerous times and never got the look, over throwing DT.

If we go in their house and win it may help remove some doubt but they need to learn how to play tough and physical football. This team could have won that game but because we had a terrible game plan and ill-prepared with our HoF QB having the worst performance of the season when we needed him the most, we got blown out and no one will be taking us seriously next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii007 View Post
        They can run the ball? Maybe he forgot how badly they ran the ball in the Super Bowl to the point they had to throw in order to run time off. And saying it would take us getting lucky to win 10 of the games?! The Seahawks are a bunch of punks. That article had a link to an article about Sherman trash-talking during the SB, and how he was calling out Welker for wanting 1 on 1 coverage. What the hell is Welker supposed to say, he wants double coverage?! What an idiots, looking for insults when they are not even there. And again, the only reason that they did well was because of the pressure, the receivers were getting open, just a split second too late for Manning to make a throw.
        To be fair, we shut down Lynch but they still put up 135 yards on the ground on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete84 View Post
          To be fair, we shut down Lynch but they still put up 135 yards on the ground on us.
          All of us Bronco fans are trying to find some reason to find encouragement in the aftermath of this football nightmare. I grew up in Englewood, Floyd Little autographed my football. I sat through all the early Bronco flops in the SB, but this one was the worst. I live in Seattle now, surrounded by fans who jumped on the bandwagon when it started to appear that the Seahawks might have their first winning season. I feel like puking on the Seahawks and their arrogance. They won a SB, and they are talking like they are a dynasty already? Let's not forget the Sea Chickens got beat by the Cardinals, the Colts, and nearly twice by the 49ers. As Kaepernick put it speaking about Sherman's mouth after NFC playoffs; "I throw the ball another foot, and now you're the goat!" Those arrogant players forgot how close they came to losing...now the world is supposed to believe they are so far superior to any other football team? LOL!!! This team is gonna have a big red X on their players heads next season...they have pissed everyone off!
          Last edited by Lucky7inblue; 02-08-2014, 11:42 PM.
          Number 7 in blue never let us down!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky7inblue View Post
            All of us Bronco fans are trying to find some reason to find encouragement in the aftermath of this football nightmare. I grew up in Englewood, Floyd Little autographed my football. I sat through all the early Bronco flops in the SB, but this one was the worst. I live in Seattle now, surrounded by fans who jumped on the bandwagon when it started to appear that the Seahawks might have their first winning season. I feel like puking on the Seahawks and their arrogance. They won a SB, and they are talking like they are a dynasty already? Let's not forget the Sea Chickens got beat by the Cardinals, the Colts, and nearly twice by the 49ers. As Kaepernick put it speaking about Sherman's mouth after NFC playoffs; "I throw the ball another foot, and now you're the goat!" Those arrogant players forgot how close they came to losing...now the world is supposed to believe they are so far superior to any other football team? LOL!!! This team is gonna have a big red X on their players heads next season...they have pissed everyone off!
            This game will go down as the Broncos didn't show up more than we were simply not on the Seahawks level. I think this game is an outlier when you judge the skills of both teams. We proved time and time again during that game that we could move the ball. Only after we did that we immediately shot ourselves in the foot.

If we can go into "clink" and come away with either a close loss or a win, well consider Seattle warned.

Comment

Will these Seahawk players ever stop talking, never known an organisation to have such little class

Comment

Nope, they won't stop talking and I try to avoid it at all costs. As I said on another thread, they now bear the responsibility of being role models...and right now, they are screaming to kids everywhere (and adults too) that it is okay to be an insufferable cave dweller with no manners.

I live in Hawks country too and the bandwagon is strong with this one. I have lived in the PNW for 20 years and I remember their history quite well and how they could never sell out a game, but as soon as they start winning, PRESTO! CHANGE-O! We are the 12th Man!!!

Seriously, PUKE.

But I think we are going to have to become selective listeners, or as another poster said, stick our two SB rings in our ears and go "La-La-La" because I guarantee it won't get better. I want us and every other team on their schedule to come at them with both barrels and make them realize exactly what the word "mediocre" means.

I used to just root for anyone playing against Dallas and the Patsy's....now I have a trifecta with Seattle. The unholy trinity of football

Comment

I think any offense would take any kind of "shutdown" if they can still dominate third downs and possession scoring like the Hawks did to us

Shoot if someone shut Manning down but we still converted most of our third downs and scored on all but one of our drives thru the 3rd qtr I would say big victory to us not even knowing what the defense did
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I think the Broncos need to face Seattle again. And they better win. Seattle didn't just beat the Broncos. They stole their manhood. That was a haunting, soul-crushing loss. Every single player should be taking a long-hard look in the mirror and decide if playing football is what they really want to do.

If Denver has any hope of winning a Superbowl, they need to get their manhood back. I was saying at the end of that game, I don't know how any of them show their faces back in this city for a long time. They got humiliated on a world stage. Then I started feeling sorry for New England and San Diego because they lost to us...

That loss was that bad. To say it wasn't is to be in denial. I don't know if I've ever experienced a loss like that in my entire life as a player...in anything. I can only imagine how it must feel. I know everyone always tries to focus on the positive, but that's a huge shadow over this team to know that they couldn't even compete with the Superbowl champs.

I still don't know how that happened. How do you get blown out by that much? Even with turnovers...

Comment

This game will go down as the Broncos didn't show up more than we were simply not on the Seahawks level.
                      The game will go down the same way the previous "best offense in the league vs the best defense in the league".

Defense wins championships.
                      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Working...
                      X