Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wolfe

    Derek Wolfe ‏@DerekWolfe95 36m
    Hope @TonyVillani is ready for this offseason because im looking to come back bigger, stronger and faster than ever. #grind #teammule

    Not sure if posted but promising, definately missed him.

  • #2
    Good to hear. Wolfe was important and greatly missed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Good news! I really wonder what happened to his seizure issues. they seemed pretty hush-hush on what was really going on. I hope he can come back strong!
      Last edited by johntbronco; 02-11-2014, 12:39 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's awesome to see.

        Side note: Tony Villani is a bad ass.

        Comment


        • #5
          This is good news ! Happy to hear he'll be ready to go !

          Comment


          • #6
            Wolfe was one of my favorite players on the team during the '12 season, his rookie year. He fell off big time, in my opinion, during the '13 season. It made me step back and realize that the attention Von got was what helped Wolfe along. But Von was gone for the first part of this past season, and Wolfe's name was barely ever mentioned. And then Wolfe had his health issues and that, as they say, was that. Hopefully he can come back fully healthy in '14 and be the impact player he was drafted to be.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
              Wolfe was one of my favorite players on the team during the '12 season, his rookie year. He fell off big time, in my opinion, during the '13 season. It made me step back and realize that the attention Von got was what helped Wolfe along. But Von was gone for the first part of this past season, and Wolfe's name was barely ever mentioned. And then Wolfe had his health issues and that, as they say, was that. Hopefully he can come back fully healthy in '14 and be the impact player he was drafted to be.
              He started to pick it up once Von came back.

              Had 4 sacks i believe once Von returned.

              Definately missed him though.

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope he's ok, and not just being overly determined, because I can see him being the kind of guy that would want to play so bad he would throw caution to the wind. He's a pretty determined dude. He's one of my favorite players.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  He started to pick it up once Von came back.

                  Had 4 sacks i believe once Von returned.

                  Definately missed him though.
                  Yup; 3 sacks in the 5 games where Von was in the lineup.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    He started to pick it up once Von came back.

                    Had 4 sacks i believe once Von returned.

                    Definately missed him though.
                    Man if we can just get everyone healthy and get 2-3 more explosive dlineman we could be very tough to deal with defensively
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                      Man if we can just get everyone healthy and get 2-3 more explosive dlineman we could be very tough to deal with defensively
                      It looked like we were headed in that direction '12 to' 13. We just caught the injury bug and it finally got the best of us in the end. Defense has to be a focal point in the offseason. With or without the guys on IR coming back we need to make a few more additions and have a strong draft.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I really like Wolfe's motor. He is not talented enough at this point to be a star by himself but with Von and others I see him making plays and helping be a big part of a championship team.

                        Would really be interested in hearing more about his health issues now that the season is over but maybe it is too personal.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                          Man if we can just get everyone healthy and get 2-3 more explosive dlineman we could be very tough to deal with defensively
                          I'm anxious to see how we use Quantarus provided he makes the team.

                          I'm hoping we sign one of the big-name FA DE's.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            I'm anxious to see how we use Quantarus provided he makes the team.

                            I'm hoping we sign one of the big-name FA DE's.
                            We are in agreement there. I'd also like to see us add a DE in the draft and either Dominique Easley or will sutton. The more firepower on the dline the better we will be
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              I'm anxious to see how we use Quantarus provided he makes the team.

                              I'm hoping we sign one of the big-name FA DE's.
                              Just curious, if it comes down to signing a big name DE or re-signing Decker...... ?

                              Will be an interesting off-season, glad we finally have someone in charge who knows what he's doing

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X