Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Champ...

Adam Schefter
    Broncos are releasing CB Champ Bailey, as @JasonLaCanfora reported. Denver frees up $10 million in cap space but loses a leader.
    I will miss you.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

As we all should
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Good by champ. I can't believe your gone. Your what it means to be a bronco. You will go down as one of my favorite broncos ever. Love you champ. You da champ!!!!
      sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

That's very disappointing. Thanks for the great play all these years.
        Brock you like a hurricane!
        sigpic
        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Sucks big time but we all knew it was coming. Hate to see him go!
          sigpic

Comment

This sorta makes me mad. I can't imagine him playing for another team. I wish he could have retired with us.
            So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

I wouldn't count out the possibility of him signing with us after weighing his options. I know he says he still wants to play.
              A book I wrote

Comment

this was expected... broncos could very well resign champ at a much cheaper deal... the NFL is a business

If he is not resigned he will be missed, one of my all time favorite players
                sigpic
                "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I remember how happy I was when he got traded to the Broncos. One of the greatest Broncos ever, and a first ballot hall of famer for sure. He will be missed very much by me, and every Bronco fan...He will ALWAYS be a BRONCO to me...Thank You Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                    I wouldn't count out the possibility of him signing with us after weighing his options. I know he says he still wants to play.
                    This is what I predict happening. I think we'll end up resigning him at a heavily discounted rate.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      This is what I predict happening. I think we'll end up resigning him at a heavily discounted rate.
                      That would be fine by me. Let him retire a Bronco.

Comment

I really hope so, I honestly can say the biggest reason I wanted us to win the Superbowl was because I wanted to see Champ get a ring..

Comment

In case he doesn't come back

sigpic

Comment

Real weak...sucks

Comment

If this is a perm thing it is indeed sad.

Through so much chaos...through so many bad times...Champ was a true Pro.

Age catches everyone in the NFL tho. I reminded myself a week or two ago it was us that had to tell the GOAT (Jerry Rice) he was too old to start in the NFL.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X