No announcement yet.

Chris Kuper Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 draft, wow, he's been in the league longer than I thought he had. Still, seems like a little too soon for him to retire.

Then again, keep your money and stop sacrificing your body...probably not a bad move on his part. I wonder how many more retirements we would've had, had we won the Super Bowl...for many, just getting there was probably a dream come true.

Wishing him nothing but the best in retirement
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Chris and Good Luck, Hope you enjoy retirement Is a shame, he hasn't been the same player since the injury and I guess he decided he'd never be.
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

A true "old school" type lineman - tough as nails.

Thanks for everything Kupes!

Comment

He was the leader of the offense before Manning arrived. He will be missed. It's sad saying goodbye to one of your favorite players.

Thank you for playing the game the way it should be played Mr. Kuper. You represented our team well.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

He really was a top guard in the league, consummate professional. Maybe didn't get the league wide recognition and Pro Bowls he deserved, similar to Matt Lepsis' career.

Comment

Thank you Chris !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
              X