Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos using '35' as offseason motivation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think the SB LOSS is on Fox for not keeping the TEAM mentally focused!! From the first play of the game showed WE WERE NOT PREPARED. then it got worse... as this TEAM did not have there heads / heart in the game to beat the SEACHICHENS.

    AND I pray for the next three years of Fox's extension to go by quickly, we need a coach with fire, and I hope this will be Peyton's last year, I too would like a QB with scrambling abilities for when the jail break happens, like we seen in the SB every time we were on O.

    Just a pathetic loss all the way around in that God awful game.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
      I think the SB LOSS is on Fox for not keeping the TEAM mentally focused!! From the first play of the game showed WE WERE NOT PREPARED. then it got worse... as this TEAM did not have there heads / heart in the game to beat the SEACHICHENS.

      AND I pray for the next three years of Fox's extension to go by quickly, we need a coach with fire, and I hope this will be Peyton's last year, I too would like a QB with scrambling abilities for when the jail break happens, like we seen in the SB every time we were on O.

      Just a pathetic loss all the way around in that God awful game.
      Way to go making this thread about Fox. Good job.
      Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        I think they should remember the number 35 and beat every team we play this year by 35 or more points.

        JUST SAYIN
        sigpic
        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

        Comment


        • #19
          Just my thoughts, you may not agree but deep down I'm sure you know fox failed in the SB.

          Comment


          • #20
            35 brings them back to a tie game.

            36+ works for me.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
              Just my thoughts, you may not agree but deep down I'm sure you know fox failed in the SB.
              Seems to me the players lost that game. Lousy execution in OL blocking.

              Lousy play by ayers in not containing outside runs.

              Super Lousy ST play.

              Manning could have played better.

              DT could have held on to the ball.

              Decker could have stopped whining about CB play and gotten open and held on to the ball.

              We could have touched Wilson at least once in his backfield.

              The list goes on and on.

              About the only thing we did do correctly was stuff Lynches beast running.

              All of that is on players not Fox and company.

              Comment


              • #22
                35 is like MUFLY. We had that on some Summer Football T-shirts a couple of times.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                  Way to go making this thread about Fox. Good job.
                  Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                  Seems to me the players lost that game. Lousy execution in OL blocking.

                  Lousy play by ayers in not containing outside runs.

                  Super Lousy ST play.

                  Manning could have played better.

                  DT could have held on to the ball.

                  Decker could have stopped whining about CB play and gotten open and held on to the ball.

                  We could have touched Wilson at least once in his backfield.

                  The list goes on and on.

                  About the only thing we did do correctly was stuff Lynches beast running.

                  All of that is on players not Fox and company.
                  Umm is that not fox and company job to make sure their time executes ALL the points you make above?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                    Way to go making this thread about Fox. Good job.
                    Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                    Umm is that not fox and company job to make sure their time executes ALL the points you make above?
                    Point is.... Fox did NOT have this team prepared! No??

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                      Umm is that not fox and company job to make sure their time executes ALL the points you make above?
                      How do they force them to execute.

                      They prepare them to play give then a game plan and if they fubar the plays does the coaching staff pull the starters and put in scrubs.

                      Do they take them to the end of the bench and beat them up?

                      Players execute or they do not. Hey maybe they cut loose a bunch of players after the season because of their play.


                      During the game they can make some adjustments to scheme. But if the players do not have the balls to gut it out short of shooting them not much they can do.

                      It was obvious from the first snap our players had been reading press releases instead of being mentally ready to play.

                      His defense played pretty good most of the game

                      The ST played like crap and most of the Offense was intimidated by the hawks defense. The only receiver that played tough was DT and only after the first quarter.

                      Decker is gone because he played like a wuss wanting calls for PI that he was never going to get.

                      Manning was pinned in all game except perhaps two drives and on one of the butter fingers DT dropped a ball that turned into 6
                      Points for them.

                      I did not see any if the coaches and specifically fox out there NOT making plays it was the players.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                        Point is.... Fox did NOT have this team prepared! No??
                        Does he still have a job?

                        How many of the UFA we had last year how many of them we kept.?

                        Might be your answer.

                        I'm thinking you have never coached or played anything but madden.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X